jstammer

DQ' presser today. The man is clueless

46 posts in this topic

Dear Mr. Quinn

Sir please stop these sound bites instead give us some hope and results. Didn't you learn anything with "Embrace The Suck?

Maybe play Ollison, at least we will see if a BIG BACK can help?

Give Senat a chance, Crawford and Banks aren't doing great.

Go back and get Larkin-That man did everything asked of him and you still let him go. Vic and Taak ain't doing all that much

Play Cominsky at least he will hustle.

Go back and get TBJ he has home run  Capabilities none of your of the backs don't seem to have It.

Give Hageman a chance. God  Teaches us to forgive. Hagerman  is hungry and should be ready to run through 3 linemen. God will bless you when you help others.

Let Grace play more. Another player who did everything asked of him.

PLEASE MR. QUINN. WHAT DO WE HAVE TO LOSE?????

Mr.Falcon79 likes this

1 hour ago, falcons007 said:

DQ makes it complicated. DQ can take 2+2=4 to convert players and coaches to make it 2+(5*4)-18=4. Too bad the whole league can see through that ****.

Does he make it complicated or is he drawing up defensive formations using an Etch-a-Sketch?

IW9zPP1_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

falcons007 and Atl Falcon like this

4 hours ago, falcons007 said:

I didn’t know there were Falcons fans who still listened/read DQ’s press conferences. Lol

Idk why but that’s funny af to me lol

falcons007 likes this

I understand Arthur Blank is a nice guy. But i just dont understand how Dan Quinn still has a job. There are alot of owners that are nice guys, family men. But when you constantly fail at doing your job, or not improving at your job then you have to be dismissed. I know people say Quinn will be fired when the season ends. But why wait until the season ends when you can have a new coach/personnel trying out new schemes, plays, or players for next season. Why wait until the next season is almost here to try & evaluate with someone new. Just do it now. Give the guy more time so he can be successful. Including the Offensive Coordinator. Dirk Koetter knows he is gonna end up retiring, or being a college/high school coach. 

5 hours ago, falcons007 said:

I didn’t know there were Falcons fans who still listened/read DQ’s press conferences. Lol

LOL, this is exactly what crossed my mind.

The entire thing is pathetic :rolleyes:

falcons007 likes this

5 hours ago, jstammer said:

Dan Quinnwas asked today ...

What was your focus during the bye week and what did you want to improve on?
“Yes, for sure. It has been a tough beginning for us. We just more than anything wanted to get back to playing football like we wanted to. We have been way behind in our turnover margin. We haven't played as effectively as we would like to. We want to focus on the things that we're really doing well, hang our hat on those things to make sure, inside and out we've got it down and can play like we want to play. There was a number of things that we hit on as we started into our preparation Monday, but the first day was 100% about us and when the players left, their part was ok, what part of your game needs the time and attention and for us as coaches, that was the same, what things do we need to really lock in on and focused on? We picked a few, you can’t pick a lot that you can pick a few to really focus in and the turnover margin for us is a huge piece of it. If we can do that part better, that certainly gives our offense more opportunities. Now, you can't get a plus on the turnover side if you're not creating any takeaways.”

One would think he would concentrate on taking away from the Saints the thing they do best and find their weakness to exploit it. Isn't this what any competent head coach is doing? Not this clown. He instead is concentrating on perfecting the one thing we do well. I wonder if he realizes that one thing is "play the sorriest kind of defense the league has seen in some time"?

Cannot wait to move on from this entire circus of a front office and coaching staff. 

Priceless.................sure they can play just like they like to play and anyway they want to play..................on the Practice Field!

6 hours ago, jstammer said:

One would think he would concentrate on taking away from the Saints the thing they do best

The thing they do best is kick our azzes up around our shoulders.

HOLY **** IT'S JAMES STAMMER!

Man, you know it's a weird season when Stammer pops up from outta nowhere! Welcome back, buddy!

kschreck likes this

Perhaps these are philosophical words to motivate one's self.  To acknowledge the hardships one has faced.  To get back to doing what it is one loves.  To confront the discrepancy in the gives and takes in life.  Nobody is perfect, but everyone is good at something.  Spend less time dwelling on the negatives and set aside special attention to the things you do well.  Make Monday 100% about you.

Cause he **** sure can't be talking about football.

Stray Dog THA GAWD likes this

14 hours ago, falcons007 said:

Yep. I didn’t care after the way he looked on the sidelines from Houston game. 

DQ makes it complicated. DQ can take 2+2=4 to convert players and coaches to make it 2+(5*4)-18=4. Too bad the whole league can see through that ****.

Common core logic, at its finest! DQ, master educator ! 

16 hours ago, Skott Lee said:

Maybe what he’s saying is we’ve got to get our own basics right before we can even think about game planning against them. It’s sad but halfway through the season, we are still trying to figure out things that should have been handled in training camp. They can’t block, tackle, handle assignments on defense, ANYTHING right. Still in preseason mode. 

It’s like playing tennis and you say you’re gonna attack his backhand but you don’t even have the ability to hit the ball over the net. 

If you're still at the stage of "getting basics right", you're in big trouble, and nothing will be fixed.  If you're just worrying about what you do, and can't game plan for the Saints, it's gonna be a long day...

Skott Lee likes this

3 hours ago, Duff_Man said:

HOLY **** IT'S JAMES STAMMER!

Man, you know it's a weird season when Stammer pops up from outta nowhere! Welcome back, buddy!

Hey bud. Miss you guys!!! Been lurking a bit of late. Sadly, it's the crap this team pulls that gets me to post. How have you been? I haven't been up to ATL since the last MBGT I went to more than too many years back. Was hoping this year would entice me up, but nope. Instead we're going out to LA to see Mozzie and family when they come in January.

20 hours ago, Skott Lee said:

But the stupid part is when he said we have to focus on what we are doing well. Well, that probably took about 2 minutes to cover. 

The two things we been doing well this year are punts and staying on the field after 3rd downs

19 hours ago, Spts1 said:

what else is he suppose to say?  the team sucks?  

Relentlessly piling on negativity is something we're good at.  Wouldn't even matter what he said.

Schwarzwald likes this

21 hours ago, falcons007 said:

Exactly, every time he speaks all I hear is "Dead man walking".

12 hours ago, SirCzah said:

Perhaps these are philosophical words to motivate one's self.  To acknowledge the hardships one has faced.  To get back to doing what it is one loves.  To confront the discrepancy in the gives and takes in life.  Nobody is perfect, but everyone is good at something.  Spend less time dwelling on the negatives and set aside special attention to the things you do well.  Make Monday 100% about you.

Cause he **** sure can't be talking about football.

So in other words...

"Embrace the Suck"

On 11/7/2019 at 5:49 PM, jstammer said:

Dan Quinnwas asked today ...

What was your focus during the bye week and what did you want to improve on?
“Yes, for sure. It has been a tough beginning for us. We just more than anything wanted to get back to playing football like we wanted to. We have been way behind in our turnover margin. We haven't played as effectively as we would like to. We want to focus on the things that we're really doing well, hang our hat on those things to make sure, inside and out we've got it down and can play like we want to play. There was a number of things that we hit on as we started into our preparation Monday, but the first day was 100% about us and when the players left, their part was ok, what part of your game needs the time and attention and for us as coaches, that was the same, what things do we need to really lock in on and focused on? We picked a few, you can’t pick a lot that you can pick a few to really focus in and the turnover margin for us is a huge piece of it. If we can do that part better, that certainly gives our offense more opportunities. Now, you can't get a plus on the turnover side if you're not creating any takeaways.”

One would think he would concentrate on taking away from the Saints the thing they do best and find their weakness to exploit it. Isn't this what any competent head coach is doing? Not this clown. He instead is concentrating on perfecting the one thing we do well. I wonder if he realizes that one thing is "play the sorriest kind of defense the league has seen in some time"?

Cannot wait to move on from this entire circus of a front office and coaching staff. 

This is exactly what I’ve been saying all along.  He DOES NOT prepare for the next opponent.   This is why the team alleys looks like it can’t handle the game itself.  The best coached teams always exploit the opposition weakness.  We don’t and our recode reflects it 

I believe that I speak for everyone when I say that we are ready for him to go. I’ve been thinking about this however. If he’s fired now, honestly what good would it do? We know the season is lost and who is there to take the team over mid-season? No one. Even if there was, who wants to deal with this dumpster fire right now? Let Quinn and staff ride it out and start from the very beginning again. All of the fans and Arthur Blank (More so than us) know that our window has officially closed and the Quinn era has come to an end. 

Mr.Falcon79 and GhostofGritz like this

On 11/7/2019 at 6:05 PM, Skott Lee said:

But the stupid part is when he said we have to focus on what we are doing well. Well, that probably took about 2 minutes to cover. 

Aha!  Now we finally know why this team defense always seem to have miscommunication and blown coverages.  No wonder since they only focus on what they do well and not what they did wrong to fix them.