58 posts in this topic

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

she'd get treated worse than Gio after she misses a few wide right

I bet she nails it.  She probably has more work ethic than many high priced prima donnas.

black_floyd likes this

35 minutes ago, Realsurfin said:

I bet she nails it.  She probably has more work ethic than many high priced prima donnas.

Lee Press-on Nails it?

That was an impressive video of her kicking a 55 yarder. Sure why not support it. I mean, its not easy to kick a ball between 2 posts from a long distance for anyone as it is.

Halcon-1 and PokerSteve like this

You think we're a clown show now, wait until we bring in a 38 year old who has never played the game before and can't even get playing time on the national team. 

Malachore and ya_boi_j like this

Hey no one listens to me and we got a crappy team.  Time to pay attention.  She might be great.  We give injured losers more chances and salary and get squat in return.  This woman is a proven winner.  Give her a chance.  Fill the stands.  Get more women to come to the games.

Edited by Realsurfin
Falcon filter

13 minutes ago, Realsurfin said:

Hey no one listens to me and we got a crappy team.  Time to pay attention.  She might be great.  We give injured losers more chances and salary and get squat in return.  This woman is a proven winner.  Give her a chance.  Fill the stands.  Get more women to come to the games.

Read the article. She is a classic narcissist. She is "seriously considering a career in the NFL," as if it is entitled to her. As if she deserves a shot. Tampa Bay's kicker missed a GW kick earlier in the year and she along with a deodorant company put an ad in the paper making fun of his miss. She is a complete clown who just wants to hear her name heard because she can no longer cut it on the national team. Do you want to deal with that on our team? 

I'll take it a step further: I believe that whole charade over the summer about teams calling her is a complete lie. Adam Schefter broke the story of a guy retiring while he was on the sidelines. He would 100 percent know if a team reached out to her. Every interview thereafter, she downplayed it. This is a complete farce by her and her team to drum up attention. A 38-year-old made a kick with no pads on the 7th try. Yeah, let's sign her up.

Some of you want to be so woke you're blinding yourselves. 

Edited by stizz

8 minutes ago, stizz said:

Read the article. She is a classic narcissist. She is "seriously considering a career in the NFL," as if it is entitled to her. As if she deserves a shot. Tampa Bay's kicker missed a GW kick earlier in the year and she along with a deodorant company put an ad in the paper making fun of his miss. She is a complete clown who just wants to hear her name heard because she can no longer cut it on the national team. Do you want to deal with that on our team? 

I'll take it a step further: I believe that whole charade over the summer about teams calling her is a complete lie. Adam Schefter broke the story of a guy retiring while he was on the sidelines. He would 100 percent know if a team reached out to her. Every interview thereafter, she downplayed it. This is a complete farce by her and her team to drum up attention. A 38-year-old made a kick with no pads on the 7th try. Yeah, let's sign her up.

Some of you want to be so woke you're blinding yourselves. 

Like we never have clowns on this team.... let me think... a superbowl comes to mind.

Give her a chance.  And since you mentioned it.  If she gave Tampa a hard time already she is my kinda gal.  Practically a Falcon already.

2 minutes ago, Realsurfin said:

Like we never have clowns on this team.... let me think... a superbowl comes to mind.

Give her a chance.  And since you mentioned it.  If she gave Tampa a hard time already she is my kinda gal.  Practically a Falcon already.

Name a clown on this team that has called out others. No one.

You simply want to see a woman in the NFL. Which will no doubt dilute the product when she gets hit and people complain that she was targeted. Or if she gets hurt and goes on a book tour about her struggles in a male locker room. It's a clown show waiting to happen.

People wanted Michael Sam to be drafted even though he showed you what he was about before getting on the field. That is exactly what Lloyd is doing except in a more PC world where she knows if she fails she won't be faulted and can simply call sexism whenever she pleases.

She is a disgrace to women working in male fields that we never hear about like Doris Borke or Sarah Thomas.

It's always Impressive to nail a  kick from that distance....

But, I wonder how big of a leg she has w/ a legit NFL approach? She lined up double the distance from the ball that NFL kickers typically line up. and Took like 6 steps when most kickers take either 2 or 3. Her run-up from that distance would get blocked 90+% of the time.

This board already ****** about Boshers extra step. Cant Imagine how they'd feel about her 3.

Edited by RubberDucky
Dirtier Bird likes this

45 minutes ago, stizz said:

You simply want to see a woman in the NFL. Which will no doubt dilute the product when she gets hit and people complain that she was targeted. Or if she gets hurt and goes on a book tour about her struggles in a male locker room. It's a clown show waiting to happen.

People wanted Michael Sam to be drafted even though he showed you what he was about before getting on the field. That is exactly what Lloyd is doing except in a more PC world where she knows if she fails she won't be faulted and can simply call sexism whenever she pleases.

She is a disgrace to women working in male fields that we never hear about like Doris Borke or Sarah Thomas.

It's going to happen eventually women will play in this league because we have become to "progressive" but the man that destroys one of these women trying to block a returner from scoring or anything is going to get obliterated by the public and perminately villified

6 minutes ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

It's going to happen eventually women will play in this league because we have become to "progressive" but the man that destroys one of these women trying to block a returner from scoring or anything is going to get obliterated by the public and perminately villified

It won't happen. Ever. It sounds great, but at the end of the day these billionaires know it's a business. 

Halcon-1 likes this

1 hour ago, stizz said:

I doubt your argument.  Sounds like you might have to eat crow if she turns out to be good at it.

If she has the guts to try, give her a shot.  If she gets turfed and shrugs it off, let her play.  But never say never.  Women are on the front lines of defense of this  country.  Look at the Kurds.  Women fighting for there kids and home.  Women are not all frail creatures.  Are ya'll afraid she might succeed? 

Edited by Realsurfin

31 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

Nope...never ever , pick her n the crotch and see what she does!!! 

Do that and she might have a penalty for unsportsman like conduct.  Cannot be any worse than the 100's of yards of penalties our raggedy players chalk up.