tl;dr

I am all about tanking

59 posts in this topic

Who here is an Ohio State fan and has watched their games and seen Chase Young?  Would he be the difference make we need if we can land him(we won’t cause we’ll win one too many games)?

Don't have a choice.

I doubt that this Atlanta Falcons defense can stop The Buccaneers offense and win any game against them. No matter how well Ryan plays. No matter how hard they try.

Edited by Rise

I either want to see one extreme or the other. Either lose out and get the draft pick. Or, win out and look like you've got it together going into next season. Anything in between is just more mediocrity. Winning a few games will equate in a lost chance at a possible great prospect, no playoffs, turnover at most/all coaching and front office positions, and the growing pains that will come with all of this. However, none of this is up to us fans. The coaches are in survival mode and will do whatever they can to look better, while many of the players won't feel the fire until the offseason when the new people come aboard. This team is working against itself right now. Hopefully, there is a silver lining for this miserable season, but I don't have any idea of what that is at this point.

Edited by 4dabirds
PokerSteve likes this

12 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

Except for winning anything in those teams cases.

Benefits of where your drafting are pointless unless you use it to your advantage.

The end result honestly doesn’t matter. The fact remains the odds are better and the flexibility is unmatched. 

PokerSteve likes this

On 11/6/2019 at 4:13 PM, tl;dr said:

But there are 2 games left on the schedule I 100% hope we win, and both are against the Saints. If we lose out on the top pick because we beat the Saints, then so be it. Would rather go 3-13 and get the 4th or 5th pick then go 1-15 and get the 1st pick. 

I hate those guys so much and I really don’t want to “tank” against them. Forget draft picks, just beat those classless punks.

That being said... Saints win big both games. But I would trade the number 1 pick for like even 6 or 7 if it meant sweeping them. 

I'm a proud tanker too (for Young) but I definitely want to beat the Taints. I'm ok with a 3-13 record.

falconsd56 and tl;dr like this

3 hours ago, Falcanuck said:

The end result honestly doesn’t matter. The fact remains the odds are better and the flexibility is unmatched. 

SO the reason your at the top of the draft is to get better this doesn’t matter because you think getting a supposed better player higher up through the draft matters more.lol.

I think alot different I don’t care where we are drafting what I do care about is making the team better by maximising it once it’s through the door.

This is a team game not about a bunch of highly drafted individuals or an all star game.Its probably why the teams I’ve mentioned are rubbish because they think like you.

On 11/7/2019 at 11:02 AM, DogIsYourName said:

We all know the Falcons will go on a minor winning streak and ruin our draft position.  The only question is how much our hopes will get up for an awesome draft slot before that happens.

No,no they won't. After a CRUSHING loss to the bagheads..I am thinking 48-10, the falcons ARE done. The reality is 1-15,Atlanta is that bad.

4 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

SO the reason your at the top of the draft is to get better this doesn’t matter because you think getting a supposed better player higher up through the draft matters more.lol.

I think alot different I don’t care where we are drafting what I do care about is making the team better by maximising it once it’s through the door.

This is a team game not about a bunch of highly drafted individuals or an all star game.Its probably why the teams I’ve mentioned are rubbish because they think like you.

You aren’t understanding.