blkbigdog35

Falcons vs Saints news and tweets

83 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Blank will be watching saints DC Dennis Allen as a potential HC. 

He said he wants to be a HC again and he is emerging as a top candidate to take over the helm for a vacant spot.

"I've thought about this a lot," he said. "Would I like to be a head coach again? The answer is: absolutely, yes. But I want to make sure I go into a situation where we have an opportunity to have success. I want to know what the salary cap situation is, I want to know what the vision of the owner is, I want to know how involved he's going to be in the operation. I want to know who the general manager is, and I want to know exactly what his vision is as to how we're going to be successful.

"I don't want to go through what I've been through already. I got into this to have fun coaching the game of football. I enjoy coaching and love being around football and the competition. I love being able to call plays on defense and match my wits against whoever is calling plays on the other side. If the right job comes along, I think I'm better prepared to do that than I was before."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001074223/article/dennis-allens-star-rising-again-with-saints-defensive-turnaround

The question begs, is, or could be, Atlanta the right situation . . . 

Iron Saint likes this

47 minutes ago, Big_L said:

"I've thought about this a lot," he said. "Would I like to be a head coach again? The answer is: absolutely, yes. But I want to make sure I go into a situation where we have an opportunity to have success. I want to know what the salary cap situation is, I want to know what the vision of the owner is, I want to know how involved he's going to be in the operation. I want to know who the general manager is, and I want to know exactly what his vision is as to how we're going to be successful.

"I don't want to go through what I've been through already. I got into this to have fun coaching the game of football. I enjoy coaching and love being around football and the competition. I love being able to call plays on defense and match my wits against whoever is calling plays on the other side. If the right job comes along, I think I'm better prepared to do that than I was before."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001074223/article/dennis-allens-star-rising-again-with-saints-defensive-turnaround

The question begs, is, or could be, Atlanta the right situation . . . 

Of course it is. I'm not sure he is the guy, but he is worthy of the conversation.

On 11/7/2019 at 6:28 AM, sandtrap said:

Julio > lattimore. We will all see. 

Julio has proved it time and time again. By the 3rd and 4th qtr Lattimore is like... Shiiiii, I ain't chasing this guy all over the field.

sandtrap likes this

15 hours ago, FinalScore2.0 said:

Julio has proved it time and time again. By the 3rd and 4th qtr Lattimore is like... Shiiiii, I ain't chasing this guy all over the field.

Let's hope that's how it plays out. In the mean time everyone needs to step up to the plate and do their job or it will be a run away.