Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Falcons Fan MVP

Make your Falcons at Saints prediction?

49 posts in this topic

What do you guys predict will happen on Sunday? Will the Saints destroy us? Will they drop 50+ points on our sorry defense? Do you think the Falcons will put up a good fight? Does anyone actually smell an upset? Both teams are coming off a bye it will be very interesting to see what happens in this game. I honestly think the Saints are going to whoop our behinds. The final score 38-20. Something like that. What do you guys think?

It may be a little closer than we think --- and a lot of it could depend on a YoungHo....LOL!!!  Maybe a respectable 28-20 Saints. 

CHASE YOUNG we're coming for you ---  :slick: 

PokerSteve likes this

5 hours ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

N.O. loves breaking records, so I expect they'll beat that blowout score from our lone playoff encounter.

27-20 is a blowout?

1 minute ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

Apparently, the 62-7 score in 1973 wasn't the playoff game I recalled.

Yeah, I assumed that's what you were referring to. Even at the worst, I wouldn't count on more than low 50s. The Saints have never scored more than 52 under Payton (or at any point in franchise history, for that matter) except for the 62-7 game against the Colts in 2011. That should've only been 55 anyway since the last TD came on a ~40 yard pick 6. The Saints have had 45+ points with almost the entire 4th quarter left or even been in the 3rd quarter on a few occasions and SP always takes the air out of the ball and goes full Jim Mora 1980s with predictable runs just to bleed the clock and end it asap.

One of my recent comments on this message board was a ridiculously specific prediction in the Rams prediction thread that Matt Ryan would get a broken leg caused by Aaron Donald coming in low. It apparently greatly offended Msalmon who snitched to a mod who then deleted my prediction and banned me for a week for "spamming" with no explanation or message. 

I've learned my lesson. I still think our poor performing offensive line is dangerous to any quarterback that dares stand behind it, but I won't post any specifics that may happen.

Falcons win 6-3. Chase Young, you may rest easy, you won't be coming to this train wreck of a team.

How's that one guys? Apologies to anyone offended.