Goober Pyle

Prayers Requested

41 posts in this topic

Prayed for your wife and for you,,, I believe in Herbs and natural things also..Foods with High  Potassium such as bananas , Unsulphered Black strap mallases,, has very very high potassium in them , great natural Cancer fighter.  

Goober Pyle likes this

5 hours ago, cnst said:

Right there with you Goober.  My honey found stage 2, triple negative 3 weeks ago.  It's a ***** of an emotional roller coaster ain't it?  But it's also crazy how networked you are to survivors and just don't know it until you talk about it.  Helps to talk.

Unfortunately, I'm now too well acquainted with that terminology. Prayers for your wife on a successful process and recovery! 

cnst likes this

You stay strong & bold in your faith Goober!  We’ll be praying with you to a God who heals and is the great physician.  
Asking others for prayer is the best thing you can do for your wife brother.  It’s noble & it’s powerful.  If He is for us, who can be against us?  He who is in us is greater than he who is in the world!  Praying for you & your wife.  Please keep us updated.  What a testimony it will be!

Goober Pyle and PokerSteve like this

Sorry to hear, Goob. Prayers said and will continue.  Very wise to ask us to join you in prayers. There have been documented scientific experiments that provide verifiable proof the positive and transformative effects of prayer are real.

Also, your wife's positive attitude, confidence and determination is a way better cure than any medicine or therapy there is. She is going to knock this cancer on its as and be absolutely fine.

Vandy and Goober Pyle like this