roguebeaver

Markakis the choker sucks!

14 posts in this topic

Should have not rendered him for a resign! Guy choked big time in playoffs!! Next biggest FU will be pass ball Flowers at catcher!! Sheesh!  

15 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

Next biggest FU will be pass ball Flowers at catcher!! Sheesh!  

They already did that. 1yr, $4M

4 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

They already did that. 1yr, $4M

Yep, sorry to say!! Let Suzuki walk and he gets a WS ring! Kept Tyler and they hot bounced! 

On 11/4/2019 at 9:57 PM, roguebeaver said:

Should have not rendered him for a resign! Guy choked big time in playoffs!! Next biggest FU will be pass ball Flowers at catcher!! Sheesh!  

Please say this to his face and record then upload the video.

Falconsfan567 likes this

2 hours ago, jidady said:

Please say this to his face and record then upload the video.

I don’t know him! But, I most definitely would If I were to meet him...the truth is what it is! Too many people are afraid to speak the truth! I been through 3 Tours in combat zones and fear no mortal. 

God, my creator, is the only being I’m in awe of.  

You, go kick rocks! 

Ok, Markakis did struggle when he returned from injury....but before the injury, Markakis was having a solid year and I think we all can agree with that. Personally, I can see signing him again just to see if he can get some of that magic back but if it doesn't work out, we may see him slowly getting phased out which is the typical way of doing things around here.

Now Flowers, he's been consistently bad with no progress in sight. I would hate for him to be the leader for possibly grooming some new kid. Last season while McCann was still here was the perfect time to do that. We'll have to see what develops here. 

25 minutes ago, E. T. said:

Ok, Markakis did struggle when he returned from injury....but before the injury, Markakis was having a solid year and I think we all can agree with that. Personally, I can see signing him again just to see if he can get some of that magic back but if it doesn't work out, we may see him slowly getting phased out which is the typical way of doing things around here.

Now Flowers, he's been consistently bad with no progress in sight. I would hate for him to be the leader for possibly grooming some new kid. Last season while McCann was still here was the perfect time to do that. We'll have to see what develops here. 

No he wasn't having a solid year before injury. He was barely at or above replacement level.

He's also already been resigned unfortunately. 

I don't mind him as a bench bat but I dont want him starting. Im hoping at some point we see Pache in center, Acuna in right, and Riley or Waters in left

On 11/7/2019 at 0:14 PM, E. T. said:

Markakis was pretty meh in May and June last year.