DogIsYourName

Willie Taggart for Head Coach???

44 posts in this topic

When we release Quinn, what do you guys think about bringing in Willie Taggart to the Falcons!?

He will pass the Falcons filter.  He's a top flight man and one of the best minority coaches out there.  He is used to dealing with bad players who blow assignments constantly.  He can scheme around trash players in the trenches.  He's never had a guy like Matt Ryan behind center to execute his Gulf Coast offense, and we're close enough to the Gulf Coast.  Rumor has it that the same boosters that are buying out his contract at FSU are huge Falcons fans.

TAGGART TIME!!!???

Just now, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Yeah let's hire the guy that is doing so well the boosters will pay him to leave.

That sounds like a great idea.

While we're at it do you think we can trade for Miami's Head Coach?

Maybe we can bring back BVG to run our defense 

Refried Beans and kschreck like this

I can't understand why people just throw out random names of failed coaches

And think it's a good idea to hire them ????

Edited by Falconguy

6 minutes ago, Falconguy said:

For the life of me, I can't understand why people just throw out random names of failed coaches

And think it's a good idea to hire them ????

Just going to go out on a limb on this one and assume this posting was in just. 

Wow!!!! I understand it's a bye week and the

weather turned a lil cool???? And they started back selling moonshine in Fourth Ward. Maybe since QB's are running the ball more we hire Paul Johnson to run the wishbone in the NFL.

But on a serious note Taggart could be on Staff. I like the QB Coach Briles to help with our passing game. He is known as an offensive creator like Shanny.

DogIsYourName likes this

1 hour ago, Falconguy said:

I hope so, wasn't trying to be a jerk even tho i am. 

Ah... don’t take it too bad, you are a self aware man, you do have that at least. :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, DogIsYourName said:

When we release Quinn, what do you guys think about bringing in Willie Taggart to the Falcons!?

He will pass the Falcons filter.  He's a top flight man and one of the best minority coaches out there.  He is used to dealing with bad players who blow assignments constantly.  He can scheme around trash players in the trenches.  He's never had a guy like Matt Ryan behind center to execute his Gulf Coast offense, and we're close enough to the Gulf Coast.  Rumor has it that the same boosters that are buying out his contract at FSU are huge Falcons fans.

TAGGART TIME!!!???

Just keep in mind that we're in the State of Georgia.

5 hours ago, DogIsYourName said:

TAGGART TIME!!!???

Maybe those boosters can buy Vic out.