November 2019 Recruiting Thread

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Where is the Thumbs Down button.

From a 247 article on Wilson: "I did not know what to expect," Wilson said. "I had never met Coach Sam Pittman or even been to Georgia, but my coach said he was a great guy and it was a great atm

Anyone who is offended by someone saying one single cuss word in a passive celebratory way in public has their priorities in life ****** up. It’s not something I would ever apologize for and I fi

2 hours ago, g-dawg said:

SoFl Dawg thought until the end UGA would get Sewell and ZW.

Said today if he was wrong that he wouldn’t trust his sources as much going forward 

This year more than ever I’ve seen in awhile nothing is going according to the insiders. Seriously confused by this trend 

3 hours ago, 95Dawg said:

Bring Tank or Gibbs in. 

Between those two, I’d rather take Gibbs, if a 2nd back is taken.  Seems like both of them are a little down the list on the rb board.  Chaney Jr and Edwards seem to be ahead of Tank and Gibbs.  I wonder if there is anything to the Jase McClellan visit?  If UGA does take a second back, I’d prefer it be a little different than Milton.  Someone like Gibbs, or Knighton would  provide a different running style.

*** With all that said, I would still be extremely excited if we got Tank.  He is a great back.

Edited by Turkeydawg
3 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

What about Dajuan Edwards - thought he has great COD and good speed.   A little small but so was Sony when we signed him

I believe the staff likes Chaney jr, Edwards, Tank, Lloyd and then others, like Jase McClellan and Gibbs and probably others who haven’t been mentioned recently.  I’m not sure that Gibbs is even in their top 5.

12 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

What about Dajuan Edwards - thought he has great COD and good speed.   A little small but so was Sony when we signed him

we are pursuing edwards and he is a fallback if we miss out.  he has grade concerns.. gibbs we just don't really like that much.. othe programs btw who hear he has an offer, i doubt most are commitable.