Schwarzwald

Bye Week Games - Consolidated Mega Thread ENTER

222 posts in this topic

No way they are gonna allow that to happen.  Don't worry; Jets will creep back.  Just as I'm typing this the Jets score a td.  Haha

Ok, never mind.  The td must have been reviewed and ruled not a td.

Edited by Mescalito
Schwarzwald likes this

2 minutes ago, Mescalito said:

No way they are gonna allow that to happen.  Don't worry; Jets will creep back.  Just as I'm typing this the Jets score a td.  Haha

:tiphat:

I guess some things may never change but one thing is sure:

One of those teams has to lose he game and improve our draft stock, right?

Falcon results: they tie:bang:

Meanwhile, Kyle Allen cementing his job in Carolina? :ninja:

SkerFalcon8710 and Mescalito like this

1 minute ago, Ergo Proxy said:

:tiphat:

I guess some things may never change but one thing is sure:

One of those teams has to lose he game and improve our draft stock, right?

Falcon results: they tie:bang:

Meanwhile, Kyle Allen cementing his job in Carolina? :ninja:

We really need the Jets to win and Dolphins to lose out. 

Schwarzwald likes this

5 minutes ago, Cole World said:

We really need the Jets to win and Dolphins to lose out. 

Falcons already ahead of Jets in draft pick selection. Dolphins would have to win.

Just now, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Falcons already ahead of Jets in draft pick selection. Dolphins would have to lose.

Only because the Jets played one less game than us going into today 1-6. If they lose and become 1-7 than they move in front of us due to S.O.S.

4 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Really, since they would take Tua?

Logically they would take a QB —whether it be Tua or Burrow — but this is the same organization who once upon a time that took Jake Long #1 with Matt Ryan sitting there on the board. 

We need them to win a few to take the guesswork out of it. #ChaseOrBust

1 minute ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Logically they would take a QB —whether it be Tua or Burrow — but this is the same organization who once upon a time that took Jake Long #1 with Matt Ryan sitting there on the board. 

Imagine if Miami went Matt Ryan and Sam Baker in 2008... :ninja:

Or Brees passed physical and became the Dolphin QB a few years prior!! Nick Saban and Brees.

1 minute ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Justin Herbert is the #2 QB in the draft, Burrow is projected to be a day 2 guy.

4 minutes ago, Cole World said:

Only because the Jets played one less game than us going into today 1-6. If they lose and become 1-7 than they move in front of us due to S.O.S.

I think the Jets will eventually win a game or 2 more than the Falcons will this season.

Especially if Ryan remains out.

Just now, ChickenBiscuit said:

Justin Herbert is the #2 QB in the draft, Burrow is projected to be a day 2 guy.

Oh just wait on it a few weeks. If LSU beats Bama and he looks good doing it, he’s gone fly up those boards right along with his Heisman chances.

falconsd56 and FalconJim like this

3 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Not anymore, been seeing Burrow go even as high as #1 overall now. But he has surely shot up into the top 10 in draft stock right now.

6 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

At this point, Burrows hype has skyrocketed. Many people have him as their #1 guy right now. 

8 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Colts...5-2 entering today vs Pit:

Frank Reich is coaching circles around people right now and go figure he was even Indy’s first choice. Goes to show you fans — and even ownership don’t know s***.

He’s my coach of the year right now even though I think BB should probably get it.

Schwarzwald likes this

2 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

:lol: Boy it woulda been a rough decade in Atlanta. No playoffs, no new stadium, no heartbreak though, we just woulda sucked.

Not true. We probably would've just sucked in 2008 then drafted Stafford in 2009. We would've had a QB by now, just not Matt. Probably would've been heartbreak either way.

2 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

:lol: Boy it woulda been a rough decade in Atlanta. No playoffs, no new stadium, no heartbreak though, we just woulda sucked.

Falcons could've easily wounded up in LA instead of the Rams because it would've been so ugly in Atlanta.

That would be best case scenario for us. Tua, Herbert, and Burrows go top 3. 

You think the Skins pass on Young for Judy? There offense has nothing. Redskins have shown to go defense in the first round often. That would truly suck. 

Edited by GleasonForever!

Just now, ChickenBiscuit said:

Not true. We probably would've just sucked in 2008 then drafted Stafford in 2009. We would've had a QB by now, just not Matt. Probably would've been heartbreak either way.

Detroit was 0-16. I don’t know if we coulda beaten that for #1.

1 minute ago, GleasonForever! said:

That would be best case scenario for us. Tua, Herbert, and Burrows go top 3. 

You think the Skins pass on Young for Judy? There offense has nothing. Redskins have shown to go defense in the first round often. That would truly suck. 

I could see it happening.

Snyder wanted Haskins so I'm pretty sure that he'll demand for weapons to be drafted for him.

......unless he falls in love with Chase Young and forgets about Haskins. I also could see the Skins overpaying offensive FAs this offseason.