Cole World

Update: Arthur Blank evaluation decision on Dan Quinn

36 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Cole World said:

J, yes I know and have been saying he will last until the end of the season but hopefully this will end all fire DQ threads until December 30th.

But we'll still get threads like "Hire George Halas" or "get Bear Bryant from college football" while we wait patiently.

Ians0280, atlbaby and mtldirtybird like this

54 minutes ago, Cole World said:

J, yes I know and have been saying he will last until the end of the season but hopefully this will end all fire DQ threads until December 30th.

I said guys referring to the people in the video, not you. Just clarifying in case any confusion. I know you’re smart enough to know but you would be surprised with the stupidity I deal with here daily

Cole World, Rings, atlbaby and 1 other like this

I thought he said that he'd take the next two weeks anyway. So after the Saints game would be the "deadline." I also think that he makes the whole season though.

55 minutes ago, Cole World said:

Unfortunately there's not much else to discuss besides firing DQ.

Stray Dog THA GAWD likes this

2 hours ago, Cole World said:

“...hope is a dangerous thing. It can drive a man insane. It’s got no use on (TATF).” — The Shawshank Redemption

40 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

So Blank is saying we have nothing even remotely interesting to watch with this team the rest of the year and to find something else to do on Sundays.

So dumb.

JDaveG and falconsd56 like this

1 hour ago, MAD597 said:

So Blank is saying we have nothing even remotely interesting to watch with this team the rest of the year and to find something else to do on Sundays.

Yeah, pretty much!  But, watch 'em win a few games, and get us sucked back in ---  :bang:

1 hour ago, MAD597 said:

P much.  And you of all people should listen.  Your grumpy *** can use some time away from the stressors of being a Falcon fan.

Same as it ever was.... Same as it ever was... SAME AS IT EVER WAS!... 

The Talking heads.

Should we expect anything different.  We are the Falcons. :ninja:

Edited by Realsurfin
Chaz, falconsrus and Vandy like this

2 hours ago, Xfactor said:

I'm still saying if we are not competitive against the Saints Mularkey should be our next interim HC.

And it begins....