See you guys next season

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Were you actually posting?? Never seen you around

Sweet, I’ve been wondering exactly what it is that you’ll be doing. 

Don't go. I...I love you.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, ssj5gal said:

I got kids sports I can watch that's more competitive. Now that we know Quinn is staying no need to get worked up over a lost season. No need to pay $200 each for decent seats to see a 1-7 team. 

I'll be back for after Quinn is fired. 

Don't go. I...I love you.

3 hours ago, ssj5gal said:

I got kids sports I can watch that's more competitive. Now that we know Quinn is staying no need to get worked up over a lost season. No need to pay $200 each for decent seats to see a 1-7 team. 

I'll be back for after Quinn is fired. 

WIth rumors I've been hearing, that might not be a certainty just yet, so we might not even see you next year (until this post I didn't see you either) lol take care

13 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

you guys act so smart and all mighty when the team is 1-7.  Yeah a lot to cheer for and watch.  I haven't watched a full Falcon game since the Eagles game.  Every game out side of that, you knew the Falcons were going to lose in some way

I haven’t watched many full games either but guess what, we’re still here. 

38 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Before you say bye I think this is a gal. Most TATFers lose their minds when they find out a poster is a woman.

I think so as well, but wasn't sure.  Either way it's hilarious to think that someone would come on here to write and let everyone else know that they are going to be not doing something else that they have been doing the past 2 months.  Along with the fact that they aren't changing what happens on here if they do, it only would seem relevant IMO if they were a larger comment maker and people would notice that they weren't going to be around. Like for me, if you came on here and said that....THAT would be impactful because I see you on here all the time lol