MLB Offseason News

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shin Soo Choo announced hes giving each Rangers minor league player a check for $1K. Choo will have donated a total of $190K when all checks are handed out. Tremendous move by Choo and one that I hope

Trey Mancini had successful surgery to remove a malignant tumor from his colon. His return to any baseball activity will be evaluated next week.

I'd still party like its 95.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Freeing up cash for Cole???

Not just that, but also dumping a guy who has only played a grand total of 96 games the last 2 seasons and hit only .190/.261/.296 (.557) in those 96 games. He had an 0-for-30 something stretch to start the 2019 season as well. I can't believe the Giants decided to take on his entire contract for 2020.

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Not just that, but also dumping a guy who has only played a grand total of 96 games the last 2 seasons and hit only .190/.261/.296 (.557) in those 96 games. He had an 0-for-30 something stretch to start the 2019 season as well. I can't believe the Giants decided to take on his entire contract for 2020.

Wow....didn't know that....that **** sounds crazy

What the **** were they thinking