Front Office Goals - Trade or Release Good Players, Keep BS Ones

ryanadonis

9 hours ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Not unless you go to settings and turn on the force trade option.....duh

It worked in Madden. You won't believe how many awful players I flipped for 1st and 2nd round picks back in the day.

Beasley would've been flipped easily for a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd to the team with the worst record in my franchise mode.

.......if only I was GM

In Madden I traded Free,Beasley,Tru for 1st round picks. Suckers lol

2 hours ago, Embrace the suck said:

Gage Jr is just as clutch, so was hardy. Its all about the Xs and Os. We need that pick to try to draft Alex mack's replacement. IMO if I was GM I would trade both of our 2nd's to move up and take Deandre Swift. We need a ground game to carry the team again like we had in 2016, and when Turner was here. 

No they really are not, but that’s ok. I don’t care anymore 

7 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

No they really are not, but that’s ok. I don’t care anymore 

Well the hope is this is the indicator that they see this season is done, and we're going to have to purge some cap to add to a defense that is dreadful.

I liked Sanu a lot, he does a ton of unseen things, and what we have left isn't as good, but we're going to have to develop some young guys on offense so we can use the money to fix our defense.  It's astonishing to me we've drafted as heavily on defense as we have over the last 5 years and are as bad as we are.

I was hoping they could trade Free, Vic, and Campbell as well, because they won't be on the team next year anyway, so may as well get something out of it.

We're in an ugly spot that frankly blindsided me.  I figured we'd be a top 8 offense (like always) and an average defense.

On 10/31/2019 at 0:53 PM, R_The_Great said:

Thomas Dimitroff and Dan Quinn Goals Checklist

1) Trade Sanu

2) Keep Beasley

3) Keep Freeman

4) Keep Trufant

Sanu is by far the most talented and team player out of the whole group and we let him go. Much like how we like Shanahan go, Dimarco go, Tiololo go etc...  

We see a problem here?

They are likely all gone next year/after the season, but keep complaining we got the highest possible compensation out of the best piece to move.

I repeat: All are goners.

No one wanted Tru or Beasley with their cap hits. Falcons moving them was mostly about cap relief to roll over. Sure, a team may or may not have offered a pick but we don’t know what was offered.

16 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

No one wanted Tru or Beasley with their cap hits. Falcons moving them was mostly about cap relief to roll over. Sure, a team may or may not have offered a pick but we don’t know what was offered.

I really don't know why this is so hard to comprehend for some.

Not to mention, if we were having to pay a huge chunk of their salaries ie no cap relief for us to roll over, AND only get very low picks in return...why are we upset?  Oh, right.  Because fans demand immediate action to feel better about themselves.

19 hours ago, papachaz said:

he left out the trade a couple weeks ago that sent his boy Riley away.....so in other words, another 'pick which part of (maybe) truth he wants to post.

or, yes, you're correct his post history  :tiphat:

We technically lost a pick cause we sent them a higher pick than we received