Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Summerhill

Why Dimitroff has to go

109 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

No we couldn’t according to you and many others Dimi can’t draft LoS.

But we could have fixed it :rolleyes:

Caught him speaking out of both ends lol

kiwifalcon likes this

17 hours ago, Refried Beans said:

Get real. Quinn doesnt care if he gets fired at this point. He knows he and TD know they will never be able to build a team the way they want to with a clown like Blank owning the team. How do you have such a good draft in 2016 and free agent aquisition and then follow it up with two years of garbage. Here's how they owner let you do it your way until you had one bad year and then once you had one losing season he and McKay stepped in and started telling you who you were going to draft, who was going to be your OC and DC and also you were going to re-sign Julio. I wouldnt want to be here either at least Petrino and Mora jr. balled up and just left or asked to be fired. We lose because of Blank, McKay and the poor scouts and we will continue to lose so long as Blank, McKay and the poor scouts are here. 

I wouldn't mind pulling the Mckay thread. This team looks an awful lot like the ones he and Dungy built. As did the smitty and BVG teams. Sometimes I wonder if Mckay really stepped down

Refried Beans likes this

1 minute ago, MSalmon said:

Caught him speaking out of both ends lol

Well he been telling everyone in SUNDRY how bad Dimi is at drafting this position yet now with picks he’s saying Dimi could have fixed it lol I didn’t do anything.

You know and I no that this guy does it too himself.

But no doubt there will be some sought of comeback with a nickname or something along those lines.

70offed.

athell and MSalmon like this

On 11/1/2019 at 1:22 PM, g-dawg said:

the great passrushing DT Dexter Lawrence has 11 tackles and 2.5 sacks. 

Which would be just .5 sacks behind Grady in leading this team.

Only a 2-down NT eh? For a dude who positions himself as TAFT’s resident draft guru, I can only imagine how dumb you must feel being so wrong on Lawrence. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/empiresportsmedia.com/new-york-giants/new-york-giants-just-how-good-has-dexter-lawrence-been-in-his-rookie-season/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/giantswire.usatoday.com/2019/10/31/new-york-giants-dexter-lawrence-among-pff-highest-graded-rookies-midway-point/amp/

The Rock likes this

On 11/1/2019 at 2:29 PM, g-dawg said:

his production is not great and everyone that was gaga for DexLawrence was trying to convince that he would be a much better passrusher in NFL.     Doesn't look that way so far - granted on short sample size.

LOL, say what?....What a crock. You have to be kidding. 

Do you even understand what a 1-tech DT even does? It’s not about stats. No wonder you were not for him, you don’t even understand the position.

FYI, Lawrence’s play has been outstanding this year in generating a pass rush push up the middle as well as any DT in NFL this year. He and Grady paired together would have had our middle of defensive line locked down for years to come.

SMH.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/ranking-the-32-best-nfl-rookies-in-2019-235211048.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.northjersey.com/amp/3848351002

athell, The Rock and MSalmon like this

1 hour ago, Vandy said:

LOL....What a crock. You have to be kidding. 

Do you even understand what a 1-tech DT even does? It’s not about stats. No wonder you were not for him, you don’t even understand the position.

FYI, Lawrence’s play has been outstanding this year. He’s been generating a pass rush push up the middle as well as any DT in NFL this year. SMH, he and Grady paired together would have had our middle of defense locked down for years to come. 

Lawrence is legit. The Giants are running a 34 a lot and he's an active NT, and you're correct he's a great 1-tech when they play 4 man fronts. I love Lindstrom and think that he'll be great, but I can't bust on Lawrence. He'd been great on our team.

athell, Vandy and The Rock like this

I was in the Lawrence camp leading up to the draft. 

When we picked Lindstrom that's when I knew TD would never assemble a championship caliber team again.