Some of those defensive issues can be cleaned up with better coaching. If someone is struggling that much throughout the year and haven't gotten better after 8 games you either work with them or bench them.

Ridley giving up on that draw is absurd. He turned around with his hands up in the air as if someone else was supposed to be there to block. He should be smarter than that. Again coaching.

A few points:

¥.  Did Hill sleep with the former Mrs. Blank?   Say what you want, he produces when he gets touches.  In 3 years with ATL he averaged 7.0 ypc and 6.0 ypc for his career.  Why exactly isn’t he getting more opportunities?

¥.  Sheffield will be a starter by Week 12.

¥.  Why doesn’t Koetter utilize PA with Ryan under center?  Makes absolutely no sense

Quinn & Koetter need to go

We need 11 Grady Jarrett clones

I like what I see from Oliver as he’s learning

Sheff is raw but has tools to develop as long as he’s hungry to learn from pros.

Graham should see more action

DeVondre Campbell should be replaced by Foye.  Too unaware & not smart enough or instinctual enough.

We need to play our young guys the rest of the year for baptism by fire & experience.  Need to find out who our keepers are.

What really sucks is that our O will again have to start from scratch.  It’s unreal just how unstable this franchise has been over the years.  This alone keeps us from relevancy.

2 hours ago, red falcon said:

Wes can go right along with beasley when the season is over.

Came in here in to roast Wes for giving a half @$$ed effort on that whiff and then literally not even trying to help any of his fellow linemen around him. Then when Schaub gets sacked because of Wes, Wes looks at him and just walks away. You're kidding me right? What kind of false brotherhood is this? Rhetorical question by the way. It's not just Wes either. Matt's been knocked down many times this season without a linemen showing a least bit of concern. It's so sad to see. How does this coaching staff let this go on? Once again, another rhetorical question.

Foye needs to be starting over Campbell. He made more plays in his SEVEN snaps last game than Campbell has made all season. Cominsky over Beasley. Oliver looked good. Sheffield is going to be a player. Beasley, Campbell, Ishmael, and Trufant can go away. All four of them are the definition of complacency and ineptness. How they continue to get starter playing time blows my mind... 

26 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Quinn & Koetter need to go

We need 11 Grady Jarrett clones

I like what I see from Oliver as he’s learning

Sheff is raw but has tools to develop as long as he’s hungry to learn from pros.

Graham should see more action

DeVondre Campbell should be replaced by Foye.  Too unaware & not smart enough or instinctual enough.

We need to play our young guys the rest of the year for baptism by fire & experience.  Need to find out who our keepers are.

What really sucks is that our O will again have to start from scratch.  It’s unreal just how unstable this franchise has been over the years.  This alone keeps us from relevancy.

More 4-3 Under would be nice. Bench Dre and let’s rolll with the lightning speed LB group of Foye, Debo & Grace.  That’s the fastest unit in the NFL, each of the running a 4.5 or better.  Could still struggle against the run though.

And Gage is a pimp

6 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

More 4-3 Under would be nice. Bench Dre and let’s rolll with the lightning speed LB group of Foye, Debo & Grace.  That’s the fastest unit in the NFL, each of the running a 4.5 or better.  Could still struggle against the run though.

And Gage is a pimp

Yeah, I’d like to experiment with several new options with regard to personnel & packages.  I don’t foresee a resurgence from the team as it’s currently constructed I guess.

8 minutes ago, DirtyBird2 said:

@Goober Pyle Im sure you get this a lot but a huge thanks has to go out to you for doing these. Its interesting to see different angles of what we think we've seen already. 

You the man!

Thanks bud!. Glad to do it. I love seeing Allen's breakdowns and don't mind sharing them on here. I've got several friends who come here to the forums, but don't do Twitter. This way they get to see them, too. It's good info despite being utterly cringe worthy at times.....