Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bullpup969

The gulch

17 posts in this topic

Me and the family is going to the Tampa game, What is the cost to park in the gulch now? Is it still lit as before?

1 hour ago, DogIsYourName said:

It's $40 to get into the Gulch.  Unless the above video caused them to drop prices.

This past Sunday was one of the easiest games leaving I’ve seen in my 15 years of STs

Osiruz likes this

yeah. most lots are like that. my lot use to be FULL during games. it was maybe 5 tailgates set up. they started just parking cars. they also dropped their price to $40 per spot. 

If you happen to park there on a Sunday now, even if you're just going to the McDonalds on Forsyth and Alabama, they'll give you $100 and 4 tickets to the game.  How the mighty have fallen.

Wartown I gotta wonder if the Falcons had moved to Smyrna like the Braves would crowd by any better? That video is sad. Like I said in one of my earlier post, the Falcons are turning into the Chicago White Sox, a  team no one cares about except the few of us on this board. 

Edited by Refried Beans

Just now, Refried Beans said:

Wartown I gotta wonder if the Falcons had moved to Smyrna like the Braves would crowd by any better? That video is sad. Like I said in one of my earlier post, the Falcons are turning into the Chicago White Sox, a  team no one cares about nut the few of us on this board. 

At the start of the year it was packed. Just fans of the Falcons are fair weather. I’ve been parking here for 15 years. Most the time it’s pretty slammed, but this year each game less and less fans are coming out

gkgrimes and Refried Beans like this

When Blank was all in, he did a good job getting the tail gating experience going but sometimes I think Blank is like the rest of us and has just given up hope. It seems like he would realize the reason he cant get over the hump is sitting right next to him in the box with stupid McKay, TD and his scouting department bringing in garbage players and coaches. Sad because he will go his whole life and never win a trophy because he wont fire his friend.

2 hours ago, Refried Beans said:

Wartown I gotta wonder if the Falcons had moved to Smyrna like the Braves would crowd by any better? That video is sad. Like I said in one of my earlier post, the Falcons are turning into the Chicago White Sox, a  team no one cares about except the few of us on this board. 

i would rather they be here than the braves. then i wouldnt have to travel that far to tailgate. HA!!

28 minutes ago, gkgrimes said:

i would rather they be here than the braves. then i wouldnt have to travel that far to tailgate. HA!!

28-3 and the inability to build on a Super Bowl season killed the spirit. They can’t be trusted anymore. If they don’t care then why should the fans?

Can't tell you anything a bout the gulch, but I can tell you that I've had crap seats at many TB games, but would wander up to the 200 level club area, act like I belonged there, then walk out into the stands where I could sit on the 50 maybe 20 rows up.  And because I was a 'VIP', I had concessionaires bringing me free hotdogs, sodas, popcorn and ice cream all game long.  All ya gotta have are...

51Q5vueOv1L.jpg

gtech1 and gkgrimes like this