Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lju713

Jets may be willing to trade Jamal Adams

15 posts in this topic

I don't see the value in trading for a strong safety. It's probably the most easily replaced position on a roster. They can't even hit hard enough to jar a ball loose these days without a roughing call. There will be low cost vets out there in FA that will do just fine. All of our resources need to go into building the front seven of this defense, imo.

**** NO

No „win now“ trades of any kind that cost us draft picks and cap space.

Let the new HC decide, which players he wants.

2 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

I’d take him in a heartbeat but it seems like the type of move a contender makes.

We are in such a weird spot right now.  Everything seems in limbo.  And with our 1st looking like it's going to be a very high pick, I don't think it would be worth it but man it makes me think.  Adams is the truth and is a legit playmaker.  Not many guys in the 1st that I'd take over him and really if we aren't getting Chase, Adams would be an amazing consolation prize.

7 minutes ago, lju713 said:

Right Peyt. But not 2 first Rd picks

Right. A bit rich for my blood considering the help we need everywhere else. Maybe if this were a more complete roster but...

5 minutes ago, athell said:

We are in such a weird spot right now.  Everything seems in limbo.  And with our 1st looking like it's going to be a very high pick, I don't think it would be worth it but man it makes me think.  Adams is the truth and is a legit playmaker.  Not many guys in the 1st that I'd take over him and really if we aren't getting Chase, Adams would be an amazing consolation prize.

Yeah dude us a flat out baller. He would have been the perfect piece for what I thought DQ was trying to run. As it is now, who knows what’s going on.

Weird spot indeed.

2 hours ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Right. A bit rich for my blood considering the help we need everywhere else. Maybe if this were a more complete roster but...

Yeah dude us a flat out baller. He would have been the perfect piece for what I thought DQ was trying to run. As it is now, who knows what’s going on.

Weird spot indeed.

Man if we would land Adams for a 2nd this year and something next draft. Pick Young in the 1st,then this fix starts looking a little easier....but 1 can dream tho right