Just now, athell said:

It made all the sense, but honestly this is where we agree to disagree, I smack you on the butt and exit lol

I don't have it in me for another 12 rounds of Matt Bryant chat.

Hope he retires, and thankful for the memories he gave us.

He should have been a post week 1 signing, solely for the fact to not have a fully guaranteed contract. He should have been enjoying his retirement on the beach, getting a call right about now to kick for 8 games. Not getting cut during the bye week. 

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well there you go.   To all the people that wanted Bryant back, the Falcons were right the first time.

Front office looks completely inept

What a **** show of a season... Hes a vested vet that was on the week 1 roster so I think his salary is guaranteed 

Just now, vel said:

He should have been a post week 1 signing, solely for the fact to not have a fully guaranteed contract. He should have been enjoying his retirement on the beach, getting a call right about now to kick for 8 games. Not getting cut during the bye week. 

Agreed.  Front office really botched this one BAAAAAAAAAADLY

1 hour ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Right because the Falcons should have known that a guy that was 21-for-26 in his career was all of a sudden gonna not be able to make kicks anymore.

Still shouldn’t have handed a relatively unproven guy the job without competition in camp.

He was like 6-6 with this team and they crowned him.

2 hours ago, vel said:

2 hours ago, athell said:

Agreed.  Front office really botched this one BAAAAAAAAAADLY

More of the same.....What a cluster **** of an offseason by falcons management team....

5 hours ago, Maltese Falcon said:

https://twitter.com/MelissaGBryant/status/1188937491170111488

I probably shouldn’t comment on this, but what the **** . You don’t just forget how to kick after kicking well your ENTIRE life . There’s still no one I would trust more than Matt.

O were gonna pretend like he didnt miss a game tying extra point also? Team could be 3-5 or 4-4 with better kicking