Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
athell

RIP Money Matt

Just now, athell said:

It made all the sense, but honestly this is where we agree to disagree, I smack you on the butt and exit lol

I don't have it in me for another 12 rounds of Matt Bryant chat.

Hope he retires, and thankful for the memories he gave us.

He should have been a post week 1 signing, solely for the fact to not have a fully guaranteed contract. He should have been enjoying his retirement on the beach, getting a call right about now to kick for 8 games. Not getting cut during the bye week. 

Just now, vel said:

He should have been a post week 1 signing, solely for the fact to not have a fully guaranteed contract. He should have been enjoying his retirement on the beach, getting a call right about now to kick for 8 games. Not getting cut during the bye week. 

Agreed.  Front office really botched this one BAAAAAAAAAADLY

1 hour ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Right because the Falcons should have known that a guy that was 21-for-26 in his career was all of a sudden gonna not be able to make kicks anymore.

Still shouldn’t have handed a relatively unproven guy the job without competition in camp.

He was like 6-6 with this team and they crowned him.

35 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

No, they weren't right, because his replacement sucked too...

I'm not talking about Bryant's replacement.

I'm talking about Bryant being washed. Falcons did the right thing at first letting Bryant sit at home. Now we have a sad ending to a once great kicker.

3 hours ago, Maltese Falcon said:

I really think Italian Ice just needed a half season of seasoning in clutch situations.  He had flashes of brilliance.  He should have just stayed in there.

I never quite got used to the left footed kicker thing...throws everyone off

Koo has only attempted two kicks over 50 in college going 50% and his longest in the NFL is 41. But I heard DQ really likes his intent and see that Koo is in the correct space to help push the team towards consistency in the third phase. Or i just made that up. 

2 hours ago, vel said:

2 hours ago, athell said:

Agreed.  Front office really botched this one BAAAAAAAAAADLY

More of the same.....What a cluster **** of an offseason by falcons management team....

3 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

You're right. Maybe he wouldn't have worked out in the NFL but he's never been given a chance so we don't know. We do already know that Younghoe can't make kicks in the NFL.

hes 3 for 6 so technically 50% of the time he makes them every time

5 hours ago, Maltese Falcon said:

https://twitter.com/MelissaGBryant/status/1188937491170111488

I probably shouldn’t comment on this, but what the **** . You don’t just forget how to kick after kicking well your ENTIRE life . There’s still no one I would trust more than Matt.

O were gonna pretend like he didnt miss a game tying extra point also? Team could be 3-5 or 4-4 with better kicking