Giants Traded 3rd & 5th For Williams

FalconsIn2012

Dude has 5 QB hits and zero sacks in 2019.  Can’t believe he got a 3rd & 5th. .  We need to start unloading as much as humanly possible over the next few days. Seems to be a buyers market.

Trufant, Free, Vic, Crawford, AC, Campbell,  Ty, Brown, Carp, Mack (reluctantly) & others should all be on the block

4 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Only problem really is no one wants to lose the remaining cap space due Vic :shrug:

Can a team agree to take half of this it and give us a 4th?

Wishful thinking it would be half of his salary and the 6th they wanted but at this rate it would probably be a 7th..such a horrible situation we lose either way and to think if we were smart we would gotten at least a 3rd last year if we just pulled the trigger.

Yeah, he is on 5th year option as well. The two are about as equal a trade comparison as there is left out there.

Not as close as Fowler and Vic last year...but a DL in expensive 5th year option. Makes it hard to believe we couldn’t find  taker in Vic for a 6th. 

L. williams was the guy I really wanted that draft...well that wouldn’t have been any better. I try to take peace in the fact that it was such a crap draft class in round one, but I still dislike it very much that VB is a scrub.