Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FalconsIn2012

Giants Traded 3rd & 5th For Williams

12 posts in this topic

Dude has 5 QB hits and zero sacks in 2019.  Can’t believe he got a 3rd & 5th. .  We need to start unloading as much as humanly possible over the next few days. Seems to be a buyers market.

Trufant, Free, Vic, Crawford, AC, Campbell,  Ty, Brown, Carp, Mack (reluctantly) & others should all be on the block

Ergo Proxy and caponine like this

Only problem really is no one wants to lose the remaining cap space due Vic :shrug:

Can a team agree to take half of this it and give us a 4th?

4 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Only problem really is no one wants to lose the remaining cap space due Vic :shrug:

Can a team agree to take half of this it and give us a 4th?

Wishful thinking it would be half of his salary and the 6th they wanted but at this rate it would probably be a 7th..such a horrible situation we lose either way and to think if we were smart we would gotten at least a 3rd last year if we just pulled the trigger.

Ergo Proxy and Chaz like this

They saw how Amari Cooper looks rejuevinated by the move from Oakland to Dallas, and figured Leonard Williams might do the same moving from Jersey to.....Jersey.

Yeah, he is on 5th year option as well. The two are about as equal a trade comparison as there is left out there.

Not as close as Fowler and Vic last year...but a DL in expensive 5th year option. Makes it hard to believe we couldn’t find  taker in Vic for a 6th. 

L. williams was the guy I really wanted that draft...well that wouldn’t have been any better. I try to take peace in the fact that it was such a crap draft class in round one, but I still dislike it very much that VB is a scrub.

FalconsIn2012 likes this