ike barn87987

La Canfora thinks Trufant may end up in KC

83 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

I don't think they beat the Pats.

The Niners may also have a say in that. As long as Jimmy G just doesn't screw it up.

From the few games I've watched they look like the team that could make a run. Yall ready?

1 hour ago, Dr Long Shot said:

Just a 5th?... Anything less than a 4th would be a bit disappointing, especially considering it's a very low 4/5.

Who wants him? He's inconsistent and expensive. A 5th is generous imho.

1 hour ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

I don't think they beat the Pats.

The Niners may also have a say in that. As long as Jimmy G just doesn't screw it up.

I'm going to throw up saying this but the saints beat the niners if they see them later..saints have more weapons and more explosive and then potentially add aj too that..I think it would be too much niners offense wise couldn't keep up 

33 minutes ago, Malachore said:

What is wrong with you....

Not a huge fan of the Niners but since we are out of it, that means if the Niners win it then the Saints DONT. 

6 hours ago, FalconJim said:

First of all, you have to take what LaCanforeskin says with a grain of salt.  But if this were to happen, who do we put back there to take his place?  I don't recall who his back-up is on the depth chart... 

Edit:  Blideh Rhey Wilson, Jordan are listed as Trufant's backups...

He’s only offering his opinion so yes, take it as a grain of salt. 

FalconJim likes this

5 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

From the few games I've watched they look like the team that could make a run. Yall ready?

5 hours ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

I've got no problem with Niners winning it all.

5 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

F the Niners. And the Aints.

That went south fast as ****

6 hours ago, Atl Falcon said:

Well at least the Bengals aren’t going to overpay a 30+ yr old wr 

If they were coming off a Super Bowl run with a core in tact they would. No sense in keeping him trapped in a rebuild. I doubt he even would want to sign 

6 hours ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

I'm going to throw up saying this but the saints beat the niners if they see them later..saints have more weapons and more explosive and then potentially add aj too that..I think it would be too much niners offense wise couldn't keep up 

Niners have the pass rush to make life hard for that Saints offense.

9 hours ago, Artys Arryn said:

Aints will choke in the playoffs again. Probably against the 9ers. 

I told my coworker this exact same thing 10 min ago lol. I'm banking on it and will love it when they do.

7 hours ago, Malachore said:

What is wrong with you....

I meant that in the context of rather having the Niners winning a SB instead of the Saints.

Niners already have 5 SBs, so another one won't hurt. I don't want the Saints getting another one. Some of their fans are already talking like it's certain that they will win another SB this season.

5 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

Maybe Tru will move.

Slay and Jenkins look like they are staying put.

Haha those two still images. “You know why I’m mad” “Honey I’m sorry for whatever I did.”

I am ready to just give anyone Trufant, Freeman and Vic. Just get them off our books. maybe toss in a pick to push this along. Heck package DQ with them as he can get the most out of them. :barf:

Atl Falcon and Diesel_Bird like this

3 hours ago, Nino11 said:

If they were coming off a Super Bowl run with a core in tact they would. No sense in keeping him trapped in a rebuild. I doubt he even would want to sign 

But if they were and did overpay him it could be a mistake. Moral of the story is do not grossly overpay players in their 30s because you end up paying the piper as well.