D.B.N.

Sanu taking a shot at us?

60 posts in this topic

On 10/29/2019 at 5:56 AM, ya_boi_j said:

Dam some of y’all don’t know how to have an ounce of fun with these types of things. Just take every single thing serious. Lighten up and laugh sometimes. I promise it works

I agree a dose of laughter and humor a day may keep the doctor away. lol (lame I know) but still funny lol

5 hours ago, shadenoshade said:

I agree a dose of laughter and humor a day may keep the doctor away. lol (lame I know) but still funny lol

Lol. You’re going to learn(probably have already) that laughter isn’t tolerated by a lot of people here. But don’t let that stop you. Keep doing you and never change up for anyone(life lesson you’ve learned already)

On 10/28/2019 at 8:37 PM, BUBBASBEANS said:

Can’t hate the dude for making most of a much btr situation.  If we didn’t live/grow up rooting for this sorry franchise I doubt any of us would look at all the consistently excellent ones and say “nahhh.....lemme go root for those perennial clowns”......we’re here bc we’ve suffered thru generations, a birth rite passed dwn so that the next generation can embrace that baton of misery and this new brand of “suck” our forefathers could never have fathomed.  In the brotherhood of 28-3 we remain .......need a Latin translation for that so we can make it the new fight slogan thru which all future generations of Falcon fans may bond.   Oh the agony this team has brought to our state consistently since ‘66.  Can anyone even imagine how they’ll top the last 3 years.  Surely they’re drawing up a blueprint as I write......DQ will land in Miami and win a Lombardi next season while we continue to wrestle our cap and watch Dirk and co “fight hard” as they claw there way to another 1-15 masterpiece of “almosts”, “only ifs” and “flashes of near competence”..........a decade from now well sniff another NFC title only to have Shannys team ice our comeback w a timely field goal.   I could go on all night.  I find humor is the only way to even stomach this crap.  

I’m just here because I’m a native metro Atlantan and have lived here my whole life and I want to be proud of something from where I’m from. I could be like some who “only align with winners” who take a contrarian stance by being Patriot, Cowboy, Steeler fans as some do, but it wouldn’t be authentic. And honestly, as I travel and tell the guy on the plane next to me that I’m from Atlanta, he’ll make a remark about our sports teams, it becomes somewhat endearing when I can just laugh about the futility with him and smile and just say “Hey, we’re Atlanta, it’s what we do”. Or “Meltdowns R Us”... I’m Atlanta all the way. 

Edited by Skott Lee
BUBBASBEANS likes this

On 10/28/2019 at 7:45 PM, D.B.N. said:

He “wised up” and got the heck outta here lol

Now he has his own personal seat on the team owned airplane. :slick:

On 10/28/2019 at 8:49 PM, RYNE said:

How do people not see the whole league is making fun of us. We are the laughing stock of the league 

It's delusional to believe the Falcons are talked about enough or cared about enough by most of the country or media for them to be the laughing stock of the league lmao. People are more into whatever antics Odell and Baker get into than caring about us or any of the other trash teams.

3 minutes ago, TheHeartless said:

People are more into whatever antics Odell and Baker get into than caring about us or any of the other trash teams.

But the Browns are a trash team.....

On 29/10/2019 at 9:47 AM, B_Lo_Touchdowns said:

SMH... Its a program for under privileged kids,not a diss at the falcons

Sanu, one of the classiest guys in sports, beloved by the organization which expressed how incredibly professional and courteous he had behaved when he was notified that they were going to explore trades for him.

The man who has had nothing but positive things to say about the team, management, and the city when asked in interviews, wearing a hoodie for a charity that rhymes with one of the teams unofficial slogans... Clearly a diss :lol:

Edited by Dr Long Shot