D.B.N.

Sanu taking a shot at us?

60 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

It’s a community service group for assisting at risk youths make it through college.

Is it, really?  Never heard of it.  But, sounds like a GREAT organization! 
Before seeing this, though, I was gonna say, who cares --- he's dead to me now....but, never mind. 

12 minutes ago, FalconJim said:

Is it, really?  Never heard of it.  But, sounds like a GREAT organization! 
Before seeing this, though, I was gonna say, who cares --- he's dead to me now....but, never mind. 

Yep.

348s.jpg

Can’t hate the dude for making most of a much btr situation.  If we didn’t live/grow up rooting for this sorry franchise I doubt any of us would look at all the consistently excellent ones and say “nahhh.....lemme go root for those perennial clowns”......we’re here bc we’ve suffered thru generations, a birth rite passed dwn so that the next generation can embrace that baton of misery and this new brand of “suck” our forefathers could never have fathomed.  In the brotherhood of 28-3 we remain .......need a Latin translation for that so we can make it the new fight slogan thru which all future generations of Falcon fans may bond.   Oh the agony this team has brought to our state consistently since ‘66.  Can anyone even imagine how they’ll top the last 3 years.  Surely they’re drawing up a blueprint as I write......DQ will land in Miami and win a Lombardi next season while we continue to wrestle our cap and watch Dirk and co “fight hard” as they claw there way to another 1-15 masterpiece of “almosts”, “only ifs” and “flashes of near competence”..........a decade from now well sniff another NFC title only to have Shannys team ice our comeback w a timely field goal.   I could go on all night.  I find humor is the only way to even stomach this crap.  

Thats a **** shame and is why our fanbase is considered as lowly as most people think we are.  The man wears a beanie for a charity that he supports and has never once said a bad word about us and played his butt off everytime he was on the field unlike alot of players on this team.  Then the 1st second you get a chance to turn on him you do it without any context thats a joke.   He had this to say when he was traded to the Pats.    "I appreciate everything the organization has done for my family & I. Mr. Blank, TD, Coach Q, & everyone through the organization, I am forever grateful for the opportunity. To my Teammates & fans y’all know how I feel about y’all love y’all to death. #Thankyou."    The man could have easily took a shot at the team many of times during the bad run we had and right after he got traded but he has always been a class act why would you think he would be that way now?