Some hopeful news; Lindstrom should be back

Ergo Proxy

3 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

I wouldn’t bring Lindstrom back unless he is 100%.   Not rushing him back to save someone’s job.

1)  Highly doubt they would

2)  He is a rookie...he needs all the reps he can get.  He won't be the key to magically turning our season around so best he get some live action to build on for next year

32 minutes ago, FalconJim said:

Great news!!!  But, Lindstrom is a BIG man, who had a broken foot  I trust they'll make sure it's completely healed before putting him out on the field, especially, in a game situation!  Normally, it's takes a little longer for "heavy" folks to heal from that type of injury --- speaking from experience... 

Oh ya, this isn't saying be careless and playing him without it healing.

It could be why they opted to just go in for surgery and help it with healing properly...though 5th metatarsals can be slow to heal depending on where the break was and will have surgery if that's the spot that breaks (the part closest to mid-foot rather than a break closer to the toes)...

28 minutes ago, ATLskinjob said:

Thank sweet baby Jesus. This O-line has been hot trash all season and I feel like no one has really mentioned it much. Hopefully he can shore-up the interior of the line.

Ummm have you not read the boards????

The offensive line has been a work in progress......and that is to be expected learning a new offense and having alot of moving parts due to injury.

They have had bad moments like vs the Rams but they also have been in large part solid to good 2 of the last 3 weeks.