Knight of God

My New FO

88 posts in this topic

Falcons system on offense and defense is dated because our Team President and scouts are old dinosaurs that are trying to re-create the 2006 Packers offense and the 2000 Bucs defense. Time for REAL CHANGE. Ed Dodds 2020 Team President/GM Making Atlanta Great Again. Dirk Koetter, Raheem, - McKay garbage hires. Quinn is just a do boy coach who has had his coaching staff given to him by McKay and the loser dinosaurs of Webster and Emry. McKay, TD , Emry, Sabo, Collier gotta go, nothing changes until they are gone, Falcons will hire another "fall guy" light weight coach and GM and McKay will just surround them with driftwood coordinators and coaches and we will be going thru same "process" again in 4 years. REAL Change- Fire McKay and the loser 5. 

If Blank cannot get Ed Dodds then Will McClay  from Dallas would be another great choice for GM. He too can evaluate linemen has a scouting background. Like I have been saying I would throw the kitchen sink money wise as Ed Dodds but if I couldnt get him to come then switch my efforts to Will McClay, I would go ahead and fire Mckay, Emry,  Sabo, Webster, and Collier so the new GM knows they wont be coming in to a top heavy organization. Then I would let new GM make the call on TD and Quinn. I would get the jump start on this so GM could spend November, December building their front office and January on preparing for draft. 

GM to get us to Super Bowl

1. Ed Dodds- Indy- The true brains behind Pete Carroll and now in Indy, watch Indy go to Super Bowl this year. 1000 percent believe he will make Falcons year in year out winners. 

2. Will McClay- Dallas- Knows how to draft linemen, 16 year in Cowboys organization, will build from inside out

3. Nick Caserio- New England- 19 years in New England, Belichick wouldnt allow Texans to interview him for GM job, hmmmmmm...................

4. Joe Douglas- Philly- Rebuilt Philly from Chip Kelly disaster, knows how to scout linemen, will build from inside out, worked with Adam Gase in Chicago before going to rebuild Philly. Very heavy linemen, CB   and defense oriented,  worry that he would struggle on position players WR, RB, QB. However this can be compensated with a offensive minded coach like David Shaw, Kellen Moore, Tony Romo etc..... 

Edited by Refried Beans

1 hour ago, Refried Beans said:

Falcons2012- Blank needs to hire Ed Dodds at ALL COST. Open your check book and pay the man and FINALLY get Atlanta the NFL Executive we have been missing. Take the money we are basically WASTING on McKay, Sabo, Emry, Webster, TD, and Collier and PAY Dodds. When you fail constantly in the draft with that many people, it means the people you have hired are POOR. Reason why they were all FIRED from their last jobs. Clean this out and watch how fast Atlanta wins a Super Bowl. Better front office= better players and coaches= Trophies. 

I agree completely.  The fact he hasn’t been tapped on the shoulder yet is a complete mystery.

Refried Beans and Chaz like this

Falcons 2012- I think the reason this hast happened is Blank is literally a whimp and scared to own this team without leaning on McKay. So he is literally scared to fire McKay and McKay is the reason the team is what it is. Mediocre. McKay isnt a champion, he's a leech. He doesnt know football and neither does Blank so they just hire a bunch of fired former GMs and take their advice. Ed Dodds knows football, Will McClay knows football, Joe Douglas knows football. McKay- doesnt know NFL football, played in high school for a private school,  TD- canadian, played DB for a small canadian school, doesnt know football, Webster- nothing but a 20 year scout,too old game has passed him by, never played football, only football he knows is early 2000s, Emry- doesnt know football he's a strenght and conditioning coach, Collier-  mostly a RBs and WRs coach, one of our few scouts that actually played football. Brings nothing to the table. Anyone can dratt WR, and RBs.  

On 10/28/2019 at 6:08 PM, Knight of God said:

GM - TJ McCreight

HC - Eric Bieniemy

OC - Klint Kubiak

DC - Chris Kiffin

Never heard of T J McCreight.  Who is he and what are his credentials?  Also why not Dodds for GM?

Edited by Chitown2ATL_Falcon
Knight of God likes this

4 hours ago, Refried Beans said:

Falcons2012- Blank needs to hire Ed Dodds at ALL COST. Open your check book and pay the man and FINALLY get Atlanta the NFL Executive we have been missing. Take the money we are basically WASTING on McKay, Sabo, Emry, Webster, TD, and Collier and PAY Dodds. When you fail constantly in the draft with that many people, it means the people you have hired are POOR. Reason why they were all FIRED from their last jobs. Clean this out and watch how fast Atlanta wins a Super Bowl. Better front office= better players and coaches= Trophies. 

That’s exactly what the Falcons have been doing the last 11 years just haven’t finished the job.

Chaz likes this

5 hours ago, Chitown2ATL_Falcon said:

Never heard of T J McCreight.  Who is he and what are his credentials?  Also why not Dodds for GM?

Director of Scouting for the Colts until 2017, Head of Player Personnel for the Eagles and was up for GM a few times for a few teams (IIRC) and has a good eye for edge, DBs, and OL. All are his specialty 

i like Dobbs also

FalconsIn2012 likes this

50 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Sanders is showing his worth.

Sanders got over shadowed by Barkley. But in all fairness he isnt the beast Barkley is... But he is a **** good RB. One I wished the Falcons had and utilized. 

My new offensive crush from PSU is KJ Hamler. Guy is a play maker that oozes confidence. He should be a fun one to watch. 

Knight of God likes this