Team President/GM- Ed Dodds

Director of scouting- Pick by Ed Dodds

National Scouts- Picked by Ed Dodd

Head Coach- Picked by Ed Dodd

OC- Hopefully comes with Head Coach

DC- Hopefully comes with Head Coach

Coaching candidates- Kellen Moore, David Shaw, Tony Romo, Robert Saleh

vel, Osiruz and FalconsIn2012 like this

Scout leader for Ravens late 90s-early 2000s. I like it. Lots of experience. Is he to replace McKay, tho?

Would seemingly be a better man at finding talent than TD; at least according to the narrative of TD needing the help to scout. :shrug:

30 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

GM - TJ McCreight

HC - Eric Bieniemy

OC - Klint Kubiak

DC - Chris Kiffin

If you know me you know I’ve been against EB bc I live how are here in Kansas City.  But my feelings are starting to change if he’s a TRUE candidate for us.  He’s done great here in KC with what he’s been challenged to do (make play calls and then have that duty taken away, only to be the voice in Pat’s ear after Andy calls the play).  I feel he could do wonders with our offense, they/he did great with Kareem Hunt.

Knight of God, vel and PokerSteve like this

3 minutes ago, KCFalcon22 said:

If you know me you know I’ve been against EB bc I live how are here in Kansas City.  But my feelings are starting to change if he’s a TRUE candidate for us.  He’s done great here in KC with what he’s been challenged to do (make play calls and then have that duty taken away, only to be the voice in Pat’s ear after Andy calls the play).  I feel he could do wonders with our offense, they/he did great with Kareem Hunt.

Man that’s encouraging. He was like that as a player as well. 

2 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Man that’s encouraging. He was like that as a player as well. 

I’ve been really against him hard on this board, BUT like I said the more articles I read in the KCSTAR and watch/attend games I’m liking him more and more.  Simply bc I’m tired of seeing Julio run the same deep comeback and Go routes...Ramsey watched film and noticed it, yet I’m watching Tyreek Hill (south Ga kid), Robinson, Watkins run slants, digs, post corner and slugo routes.

45 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

GM - TJ McCreight

HC - Eric Bieniemy

OC - Klint Kubiak

DC - Chris Kiffin

Definitely like bieniemy for hc , im jot familiar with the others ... im assuming the DC is monte's son 

14 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

He does all. Right now he’s the edge rush coach for San Fran

I like the idea of a WCO HC either way. As long as we gonna primarily pay Offense; even if we shift to the D as expected in the next 1-3 years by the time Matt hits 36+, you gonna need a SMART playcaller with less offensive resources as you build that Defense.

Get it done. Re-open a new SB window.

3 hours ago, KCFalcon22 said:

I been beating the EB drum for a while. You flamed me for it earlier but now you see why I said him, because of what you said, he would bring in Hunt(hopefully) to replace Free and we would rebuild the OL and run game to better protect Matt.

Edited by lju713
KCFalcon22 likes this

5 hours ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

Call me a heretic, but I’d rather go the retread route for HC this time.   We need stability and were burned going the hot coordinator route last time

Get out of here with that retread crap. You want us to keep losing?

The only retread I'd take is Shanny. And he's not a retread as HC.

Pacific_Falcon likes this