Falcons bringing in a Younghoe

I expect Bryant will be spending the holidays with his family this year. We'll see him when his jersey is retired, lol. 

Speaking of the topic, I have to point out how much I'm glad the NFL is moving away from dressing it's cheerleaders like 60s/70s strippers, and giving them yoga pants to wear.  I never understood those go-go boots. Can anyone imagine college cheerleaders dressing like that?

25 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

I expect Bryant will be spending the holidays with his family this year. We'll see him when his jersey is retired, lol. 

Speaking of the topic, I have to point out how much I'm glad the NFL is moving away from dressing it's cheerleaders like 60s/70s strippers, and giving them yoga pants to wear.  I never understood those go-go boots. Can anyone imagine college cheerleaders dressing like that?

yoga pants 4 life.

Stop dicking around with younghoe and sign Elliot Frye already. They had the right idea in the beginning that old money matt was done and then they made an emotional decision. Use his money for next year's cap and groom the kicker of the future even if he misses. 

Matt knew this was his last year. He is taking the money and going home. Looks like he is getting TD and Quinn back for cutting him them begging him back. Quinn and TD are getting what they dish out crap. When you bank on hope and dreams. Be prepared when they just don't come true. Pissed off brotherhoods just have to embrace the suck, and it shows. 

58 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

Btw, wtf are these idiots doing?!!!! 

That is a legit question... especially when it comes to cap money... Bryants salary is guaranteed since he was in the roster in week 1... if they want replace him, nothing is saved but actually the new kickers salary will additionally count against the cap... granted, those guys would only get minimum salary and only half of it since 8 games are played... but what is the point if wasting 200-300k of cap money? 

Keep in mind, this is the same stupid team that let a 2x probowl FB leave because of some hundred thousand bucks. 

Edited by Herr Beast