Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SaintRay

Next up - Falcons at Saints

3 hours ago, Refried Beans said:

Bet you we split with Bucs and Saints and pick around 8 or 9, any takers? Falcons always find a way to get out of impact player pick range. 

Split with Bucs . . .  that's it.

3 hours ago, SaintRay said:

It's Hate Week x's 2 with the Bye sandwiched in there. I always post in TATF during our rivalry game week. 

A few of the metrics that will be in play for the game in 2 weeks.

But as most know, you can normally throw out everything when these 2 teams face off.

That said, I got the Saints winning this game by 2 scores. Seems the Falcons have fallen apart in 2019.

I like you Ray but lol@ this. :lol: I am sure you are trying to rub it in. We will play great defense and make this a lot closer than you think.

50-23 saints. 

You guys are beasting even with a back-up QB, while we suck so bad we couldn't beat the VFW Multi-Amputee team if they spotted us 3 TD's and didn't even take the field for the second half. So needless to say, I predict an easy win for y'all. Hope you play great in the play-offs, but the zebras bend y'all over again and your SB dreams go up in smoke ....again. :slick:

Saints ~ However many points they want to score, but let's say 45 minimum

Falcons ~ 17

3 hours ago, SaintRay said:

Falcons Offense

• 385 - Offensive yards per game
  • 317 - Passing yards per game
  • 68 - Rushing yards per game
  • 9 - Interceptions thrown
  • 21 - Sacks allowed
  • 60 - Hits allowed
  • 20.6 - Points per game

Saints Offense

• 375 - Offensive yards per game
  • 261 - Passing yards per game
  • 114 - Rushing yards per game
  • 5 - Interceptions thrown
  • 12 - Sacks allowed
  • 27 - Hits allowed
  • 24.4 - Points per game

Falcons Defense

• 379 - Yards per game
  • 261 - Passing yards per game
  • 118 - Rushing yards per game
  • 183 - 1st downs allowed
  • 7 - Sacks 
  • 2 - Interceptions
  • 2 - Forced fumbles
  • 31.3 - Points per game

Saints Defense

• 316 - Yards per game
  • 232 - Passing yards per game
  • 84 - Rushing yards per game
  • 139 - 1st downs allowed
  • 24 - Sacks 
  • 3 - Interceptions
  • 7 - Forced fumbles
  • 19.5 - Points per game

That right there folks is why many of us wanted Darryl Bevel as the OC. The NFL maybe a passing league but its still all about running the ball and shutting down the run. 

2 hours ago, FalconJim said:

Actually, as painful as it is to say this ---- I hope the Aints do win both games this year, as well as most of the other teams we play, so we can have a legitimate chance of drafting the DE from Ohio State!!!  If that happens, he's coming for you next year, and hopefully, for many MANY years to come!  Haha!  May even make Breesus want to retire.  :slick:

I hope we miss him by one pick, just to piss off you tankers.  

2 hours ago, thanat0s said:

It says plenty about the emptiness of your life that you came by to trash talk the fans of a one win team...

Pathetic...

I thought he was rather polite in his approach. 

I didnt see any trash talk, just stats. He even said toss out the records when the two teams play due to the rivalry aspect. 

Looks like his post struck a nerve ending. Might wanna get that looked at. 

1 minute ago, Glorioso said:

I thought he was rather polite in his approach. 

I didnt see any trash talk, just stats. He even said toss out the records when the two teams play due to the rivalry aspect. 

Looks like his post struck a nerve ending. Might wanna get that looked at. 

Decided to burn that 14th post with pointless drivel, huh?

Goodbye. 

2 hours ago, FalconJim said:

Actually, as painful as it is to say this ---- I hope the Aints do win both games this year, as well as most of the other teams we play, so we can have a legitimate chance of drafting the DE from Ohio State!!!  If that happens, he's coming for you next year, and hopefully, for many MANY years to come!  Haha!  May even make Breesus want to retire.  :slick:

thats a Master Plan right there! 

Whew...how many folks needed to come together and figure this one out? I mean, like yall sat around and said "ok heres what we do....lose games in 2019-20 season so we can have a shot at top 3 pick and select DE Chase Young!!!" 

Because the last DE we selected in the first worked out SO WELL FOR US! 

29 minutes ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

That lame name shows where your trolling *** comes from, Aintsreport. You're an Aints fan in disguise.

You don’t know **** about me little boy. I have been a Falcon fan for life been an active member here for going on 7 years. FTS! But keep telling yourself you know me!  

21 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

You don’t know **** about me little boy. I have been a Falcon fan for life been an active member here for going on 7 years. FTS! But keep telling yourself you know me!  

I’d like to believe you, self-respecting Falcons fan would use that nickname on here

10 minutes ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

I’d like to believe you, self-respecting Falcons fan would use that nickname on here

IDGAF! Until there’s real change - we’re the Fail Clowns!!!! Sue me 

1 hour ago, octoslash said:

I hope we miss him by one pick, just to piss off you tankers.  

Well, that's kind of a childish thing to say, Octo.  Wouldn't that be like cutting your nose off, to spite your face?  I mean, if we missed drafting him, and you're the Falcons fan I think you are, wouldn't that hurt you, as well as the team?!?!?!  And just for the record, I've never been a "tanker" before --- in fact, just the opposite --- I've rooted for this team since NINETEEN SIXTY SIX, in every game, on every play, and on every down.  But in a lost season like this, doesn't it just make more sense to think of where you're gonna wind up in the next draft!  We could sure use a guy like that DE at Ohio State!!!  

2 hours ago, Glorioso said:

thats a Master Plan right there! 

Whew...how many folks needed to come together and figure this one out? I mean, like yall sat around and said "ok heres what we do....lose games in 2019-20 season so we can have a shot at top 3 pick and select DE Chase Young!!!" 

Because the last DE we selected in the first worked out SO WELL FOR US! 

A Master Plan?  Well, Thank You!!!  And if you're comparing our last DE 1st round pick to, Chase Young, then you know nothing about football, or talent!  Anybody with one eye, and half sense would know there's little comparison to the two --- 

1 hour ago, Godzilla1985 said:

Saint probably gonna get revenge for that 63-7 game back in the 70s.

its gonna be a ******* massacre. 

Would be nice to get rid of that one, but I really want to get rid of that 1991 playoff game more. **** ********. :argh: