SaintRay

Next up - Falcons at Saints

122 posts in this topic

This game will be somewhat close for the first half. New Orleans will wakeup - defense will get shredded, and it'll be a roughly 31-21 affair. #ChaseYoung

Saints 37 Falcons 23

Saints score 24 unanswered to begin the game, and then the Falcons score 3 to end the half.  24 - 3 at the half.  Boys rally by scoring 18 in the 3rd to pull within 3.  Get a safety to pull within 1, but he Saints tack on a TD & 2 FG's to put us out of our misery.

On 11/4/2019 at 10:32 AM, Boise Falcon Fan said:

Saints 37 Falcons 23

Saints score 24 unanswered to begin the game, and then the Falcons score 3 to end the half.  24 - 3 at the half.  Boys rally by scoring 18 in the 3rd to pull within 3.  Get a safety to pull within 1, but he Saints tack on a TD & 2 FG's to put us out of our misery.

A Safety would require the Falcons getting a sack.

Is that possible this year?

9 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

Maybe if McCoy or Wood snaps a ball over Brees’ or Morstead’s head while we’re backed up on our own goal-line? 

But then again, one of those scenarios actually requires the Falcons defense to make us punt. :lol:

On 11/4/2019 at 9:27 AM, US-41 Falcon said:

This game will be somewhat close for the first half. New Orleans will wakeup - defense will get shredded, and it'll be a roughly 31-21 affair. #ChaseYoung

This is probably more like it - game wise. 

Defensively the first series or 2, Dennis Allen tends to react to what is being shown to him. Then makes in game adjustments based on that. However, we are STOUT against the Run from the get go. So most of your yards will come from the passing game. 

The real indicator will be if our front 4 are working on your side of the LOS. If you see that in the first series or two, its not good for the Falcons. Conversely, if you see our OLINE working on the LOS or beyond it, means we will have both run and pass game going. 

I have a feeling SP has this game circled for whatever reason. If we win the toss AND receive, he looking to score early and often to demoralize the Falcons. Im really curious to see how this plays out. 

I've had a change of heart. Saints gonna easily cover the 13.5 points being offered by Vegas.

Kamara, Cook and Smith are back in the fold.

Sean Payton loves playing the Falcons and gets the rivalry.

Saints 37- 20

JD dirtybird21 likes this

17 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

I've had a change of heart. Saints gonna easily cover the 13.5 points being offered by Vegas.

Saints 37- 20

That's actually a realistic prediction Ray.

It's an honest assessment, not tainted by homer glasses. I applaud you.

I hope the Saints lose in the first round.

2 hours ago, SaintRay said:

Saints 37- 20

Agree...if you look at their injury report...Brees, Kamara, Smith & Cook have been FULL PRACTICE ALL WEEK.

And our dumb coach always limits participation on players.....they just dont practice hard enough 

Go back in 2016 ...week practice reports we use have multiple players FULL PRACTICE all week and prepare really well.

On 11/4/2019 at 7:27 AM, US-41 Falcon said:

#chaseyoung is banned 

If they draft young ..I'm done! 

There are far better players than Young.

17 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Agree...if you look at their injury report...Brees, Kamara, Smith & Cook have been FULL PRACTICE ALL WEEK.

And our dumb coach always limits participation on players.....they just dont practice hard enough 

Go back in 2016 ...week practice reports we use have multiple players FULL PRACTICE all week and prepare really well.

You nailed it. Quinn is too easy on them. We tire too easy when it counts.  28-3 prime example.

21 hours ago, SaintRay said:

Saints 37- 20

Payton treats these rivalry games different, and relishes really putting the boot to our throat.

Dan Quinn treats these as just another ball game.

I never want the Falcons to lose, but if we do lose I 'ain't even gonna get mad if y'all run up the score on the DQ clown show.

On 10/28/2019 at 1:00 PM, JDaveG said:

Congratulations on your bye week next Sunday @SaintRay.

Of course, it would be the Falconest thing ever for us to jump up and win this.  But I don't see it happening.

Seems like something we’d do. 

Francis York Morgan likes this

6 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

Falcons better team today. Saints head back to the drawing board.

I’ll be back in a few weeks.

Lol. Licking those wounds huh. Go hide away :D

On 11/8/2019 at 11:14 PM, Realsurfin said:

35-7

Well that shows you why I don't gamble. :lol:

Edited by Realsurfin

On 11/7/2019 at 1:10 PM, SaintRay said:

Falcons got plenty of sacks today ;)