Jump to content

Baldinger on 2 of theSeahawk TD's


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bench Kazee, please.  He is completely lost and he is actually regressing each week.

the weekly baldy breakdowns fully exposing Quinn for the fraud that he is

19 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Not sure why these guys haven't been able to figure out how to play defense the last two seasons. This has to fall back on the coaching staff, who just can't seem to get them to prepare.

Agree 100%, good coaches know their players strengths and weaknesses and get them ready accordingly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Those plays were common sense.  Not about coaching.  Kazee @ Oliver have cost us 2-3 games already

These guys have been playing football for around 20 years. How do they not see what they need to do? It's frustrating that it has been going on for two seasons now. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Those plays were common sense.  Not about coaching.  Kazee @ Oliver have cost us 2-3 games already

I get what you're saying but to me a good coach knows what to do to get guys in position to be successful and we're on a year and a half of that not happening.

I can see a player being to blame here and there but at some point it has to fall back on leadership or lack there of.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kschreck said:

I get what you're saying but to me a good coach knows what to do to get guys in position to be successful and we're on a year and a half of that not happening.

I can see a player being to blame here and there but at some point it has to fall back on leadership or lack there of.

Good point.

 

I would consider cutting a player who made the exact same mistake in the exact same spot if the field in the same game.  Cost us a win, possibly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Those plays were common sense.  Not about coaching.  Kazee @ Oliver have cost us 2-3 games already

Not on Oliver in either of these plays. Kazee has been awful though. Playing way too much hero ball. People just liked it last season because he got picks.

Ishmael shouldn't see the field either.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol. It’s funny this is still getting blamed on players. This has been problem for 2 years and still happening with different players. Alford, Poole were terrible too in 2018, but the blame was on injuries on not lining up or missing assignments. Falcons must be the only team which needs baby sitters to make sure players are lining up correctly. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, falcons007 said:

Lol. It’s funny this is still getting blamed on players. This has been problem for 2 years and still happening with different players. Alford, Poole were terrible too in 2018, but the blame was on injuries on not lining up or missing assignments. Falcons must be the only team which needs baby sitters to make sure players are lining up correctly. 

Marquand Manuel asks for $14/hr with full fridge benefits.

Link to post
Share on other sites

There does not seem to be a leader on defense, and too many of the D players are not smart enough to know what to do without being told. Where are the Dan Quinn "Teachings" that he himself has referred to? Every week it is the same story that results in another loss. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Coaching

If the players don't know their responsibility, it is coaching.

If the players were not shown their mistake after the 1st time, then it is coaching.

If the players are just that stupidly incapable of doing the most obvious things their position requires, and they are still out there... that is on the coaches for playing them.

...and honestly, when you talk about coaches that can not manage timeouts, replays, and almost weekly show you examples of their incompetence, you can't really extend them the benefit of the doubt.

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Bench Kazee, please.  He is completely lost and he is actually regressing each week.

Kazee has been horrible. He was bad last year. When I pointed that out, all I heard was "DUDES A BALLHAWK, HE LED THE TEAM IN INTs LAST YEAR!!!"

 

He's garbage.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Those plays were common sense.  Not about coaching.  Kazee & Oliver have cost us 2-3 games already

If the players you drafted and signed to be on your team aren’t picking up common sense plays, then to me that says it’s coaching.  Oliver even had a quote where he said “in the 2nd half we simplified what we were doing”.  Maybe Dan should focus on running and teaching concepts that fit the personnel?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TheUsualStuff said:

Coaching

If the players don't know their responsibility, it is coaching.

If the players were not shown their mistake after the 1st time, then it is coaching.

If the players are just that stupidly incapable of doing the most obvious things their position requires, and they are still out there... that is on the coaches for playing them.

...and honestly, when you talk about coaches that can not manage timeouts, replays, and almost weekly show you examples of their incompetence, you can't really extend them the benefit of the doubt.

Thank you

The common denominator is Dan Quinn

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Those plays were common sense.  Not about coaching.  Kazee & Oliver have cost us 2-3 games already

It is about coaching because it's the coach fault for keep running out players who don't have common sense.  Yes you can blame the players on the 1st or 2nd times they made the mistake, but you blame the coach for keep playing those same players.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, freefall said:

It is about coaching because it's the coach fault for keep running out players who don't have common sense.  Yes you can blame the players on the 1st or 2nd times they made the mistake, but you blame the coach for keep playing those same players.

Same players? We saw it in 2018 with different players. The blame was on MM and injuries. DQ has pretty big fan club, none of it is his fault...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...