Goober Pyle

Baldinger on 2 of theSeahawk TD's

83 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Bench Kazee, please.  He is completely lost and he is actually regressing each week.

Yay! Yall are starting to catch on that he is terrible. Sheffield should have been the starter to begin with.,I think we should try and see what we have with Jordan Miller. But at this point this team is so undercoached its not even funny. Seahawks caught us with our pants down several times and snapped the ball before this chaos Amoeba/Leo/Aquarias/Elephant/Tiger/Lion/Black jack defense had a chance to line up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I absolutely hate this Falcons team, more than any other and I've been a fan since the late 70's.  Just too much talent to see them underperform.  Quinn is right there with some of the worst coaches to ever coach this team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, kschreck said:

I get what you're saying but to me a good coach knows what to do to get guys in position to be successful and we're on a year and a half of that not happening.

I can see a player being to blame here and there but at some point it has to fall back on leadership or lack there of.

So, what you're saying is ROBERT ALFORD really wasnt the blame. He was another scapegoat. Cause we have different CBs in the game and the same or worst thing is still happening? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Lol. It’s funny this is still getting blamed on players. This has been problem for 2 years and still happening with different players. Alford, Poole were terrible too in 2018, but the blame was on injuries on not lining up or missing assignments. Falcons must be the only team which needs baby sitters to make sure players are lining up correctly. 

So Poole and Alford were escape goats, cause our secondary still sucks rotten eggs and making the same mistakes.

Shelley#37 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The players bear responsibility but these patterns ultimately point to coaching, or lack thereof. There is a huge ineptitude on this coaching staff and has to go back to Dan Quinn. We have good coaches below him but something is not right, it almost looks like intentional sabotage because of how bad it is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, D.B.N. said:

the weekly baldy breakdowns fully exposing Quinn for the fraud that he is

I think it just exposes that we have several defenders who are really not smart enough to grasp simple concepts and play reliably at an NFL level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

How do so many guys go from promising to incompetent so quickly!? :shrug:

The slot is in my opinion the toughest position to play in the secondary. It just isn’t a fit for him. Perhaps you could thrive at boundary. But it’s more likely he simply plays better facing the quarterback.  Limits him to safety

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought Kazee's main issue was his undisciplined play. Turns out he completely sucks. Super disappointed in him. Hopefully a new coach can coach him up.

Oliver I won't complain about. I think time and a new coach would serve him well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

The slot is in my opinion the toughest position to play in the secondary. It just isn’t a fit for him. Perhaps you could thrive at boundary. But it’s more likely he simply plays better facing the quarterback.  Limits him to safety

I remember someone saying he should stay at Safety before the season started. 
 

Who could have that have been???? :ninja:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FalconMama said:

I thought Kazee's main issue was his undisciplined play. Turns out he completely sucks. Super disappointed in him. Hopefully a new coach can coach him up.

Oliver I won't complain about. I think time and a new coach would serve him well. 

Like I said before the season started, if he was good enough to play a corner/slot position he would have won it out before they played him at Safety where he seems to fit!

Don’t know why folks couldn’t remember back when he couldn’t get on the field before after being to be a Corner to begin with.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Flying Falcon said:

So, what you're saying is ROBERT ALFORD really wasnt the blame. He was another scapegoat. Cause we have different CBs in the game and the same or worst thing is still happening? 

It does say a lot that you can run different guys out there and have the same result!

Flying Falcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

Kazee has been horrible. He was bad last year. When I pointed that out, all I heard was "DUDES A BALLHAWK, HE LED THE TEAM IN INTs LAST YEAR!!!"

 

He's garbage.

He's out of position at nickel. He's better as a safety where he can see the whole field instead of up at the line of scrimmage.

KRUNKuno and TheUsualStuff like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dude it's not that hard.  if there's two receivers on the same side of the field and we are in a man defense-if i'm the outside corner or lined up outside--i'm taking whichever "man" goes to the outside.  if i'm inside defender--i'm taking whichever receiver that goes "inside."  how hard is that to figure out.  if for some reason they both run inside--i stay with my initial guy.  he** i learned that in backyard football.

 

 

HASHBROWN3 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DogIsYourName said:

I think it just exposes that we have several defenders who are really not smart enough to grasp simple concepts and play reliably at an NFL level.

I said this same thing.  We have several  players who just cannot keep up mentally.  Sad.  
Then you add in the horrible coaching & these are the results.

DogIsYourName likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, E. T. said:

When Marquand Manuel was released, there not only went your DC but your secondary coach too.... 2 big shoes to fill.

We had the same issues with him too man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Bench Kazee, please.  He is completely lost and he is actually regressing each week.

If they played him at the right position he wouldn’t look so terrible. 

TheUsualStuff likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MilleniumFalcon said:

He's out of position at nickel. He's better as a safety where he can see the whole field instead of up at the line of scrimmage.

 

He's not out of position. We've already went over this. He was drafted to play nickel and safety as needed. Due to injuries, he was put at FS. He was horrible there too. But, because he had some picks, everyone thought he was great. He was not. Watch the games. He was a hot mess. For every pick, he had probably 10 horrible, horrible plays. Not just bad plays, but bad plays that lead directly to points. Watch the Ravens game. Or the Chubb run from the Browns game. Or the Aint's game. Any game last year really, he was bad.

Flying Falcon and SPITFIRE like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Flying Falcon said:

So, what you're saying is ROBERT ALFORD really wasnt the blame. He was another scapegoat. Cause we have different CBs in the game and the same or worst thing is still happening? 

I think Alford had his penalties, but he was a better corner than Tru...

SPITFIRE and Flying Falcon like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Like I said before the season started, if he was good enough to play a corner/slot position he would have won it out before they played him at Safety where he seems to fit!

Don’t know why folks couldn’t remember back when he couldn’t get on the field before after being to be a Corner to begin with.

 

He was drafted to compete at Nickel. He was forced to Safety when the injuries hit last year. He was a Corner in College...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, jgsbirds1 said:

dude it's not that hard.  if there's two receivers on the same side of the field and we are in a man defense-if i'm the outside corner or lined up outside--i'm taking whichever "man" goes to the outside.  if i'm inside defender--i'm taking whichever receiver that goes "inside."  how hard is that to figure out.  if for some reason they both run inside--i stay with my initial guy.  he** i learned that in backyard football.

 

 

My 10 year old team understands that concept...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now