Other 0 and 1 win teams

there is some good news for our chances of getting a higher draft pick

the dolphins and jets play each other twice

the bengals play both the jets and dolphins

the redskins play the jets and giants again.

thats 5 games where all other 0 or 1 win teams play each other and 1 game where they play a 2 win team. 

Of our 8 remaining games all but 2 are against .500 or winning records leaving only the 2 games against the bucs facing a losing record team.

this bodes well for us to finish with a top three pic. Which is important for us to get Chase Young. We need an end that can rush the passer. We haven’t had a good one since Abraham, and this guy is projected to be a monster. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

there is some good news for our chances of getting a higher draft pick the dolphins and jets play each other twice the bengals play both the jets and dolphins the redskins play the jets

I am absolutely stoked for another momentum streak at the end of this season.  

We’re so bad we’ll win 3-4 gms especially if we’re trying to win. This team is so bad it couldn’t tank and lose

8 minutes ago, texasfalconfan said:

thats 5 games where all other 0 or 1 win teams play each other and 1 game where they play a 2 win team. 

Of our 8 remaining games all but 2 are against .500 or winning records leaving only the 2 games against the bucs facing a losing record team.

this bodes well for us to finish with a top three pic. Which is important for us to get Chase Young. We need an end that can rush the passer. We haven’t had a good one since Abraham, and this guy is projected to be a monster. 

We are not in position to beat top teams from college football...

Ain't sweatin..we will get #1 draft pick.

With or without Dan Quinn.

48 minutes ago, HouseofEuphoria said:

We're probably somewhere around a 3 - 4 win team at this point.

I've never been a tanker. I don't think we have to tank. We'll lose trying our hardest.

Chase Young....come on down!

When your as bad as we are, I believe in tanking. One thing also to consider, we are gonna be  in search of a new coach and potential coaches out there are gonna want to go to the best situation they can. Although we offer a lot of talent on the offensive side of the ball we suck on Defense. Drafting very high is something to offer a potential new coach. I expect us to to be competing with the cowboys, as well as the redskins, and possibly the giants, dolphins and bengals as well. Most coaches will lean toward the bigger markets than us so we have to overcome that. 

17 minutes ago, kenn.junior said:

nah no way the dolphins and bengals take him over tua or herbert

I asked someone this a few days ago and ill ask again to see what your answer is......

If we were to get a top overall pick and teams like Miami and Cincinnati were 2 and 3, would you consider us trading down to 2 or 3 to a QB needy team to accumulate extra picks while still getting Young as a strong possibility?  

He told me if we get top pick it would be stupid not to draft young right then and there.

If we were smart we’d lose every game and go for the first pick, but then trade down with the Skins, Bengals or Dolphins (ideally whoever lands at 3 or 4) so they can draft their franchise QB, we can move into the top 5, get a pass rusher and load up on second round picks (moving up 3-4 spots to #1 would take at least a 2nd & 3rd. But we won’t, we will rattle off 4-5 more wins this season and probably get the 9th pick. 

22 minutes ago, federicofalcon2 said:

So Young is the only prospect that should be considered taking that high? and if he's gone we're best to trade down for a bounty?

Depends on the offer for the pick. Give me Young, Brown, or Delpit. If they can trade down and still land Brown or Delpit, then do it. But don't trade out of the top 10. 

11 minutes ago, vel said:

Depends on the offer for the pick. Give me Young, Brown, or Delpit. If they can trade down and still land Brown or Delpit, then do it. But don't trade out of the top 10. 

Not an Okudah fan? I agree about Delpit at least. Brown is great, don't think DT is the priority in the draft though. And if we're somewhere in that top 3 range and Young isn't on the board, someone will totally trade up big for a QB. 

17 minutes ago, vel said:

Where would you put Delpit? S? or would you want him somewhere else?  If that's the case, does that mean you've already relegated Neal to backup and cutting Allen? 

3 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Not an Okudah fan? I agree about Delpit at least. Brown is great, don't think DT is the priority in the draft though. And if we're somewhere in that top 3 range and Young isn't on the board, someone will totally trade up big for a QB. 

I like him. But the EDGE and S spots are thin in this draft. Young and Delpit are culture changers. Rarely do corners change the culture of a team. I don't see Okudah doing that. And I'm not convinced they move Trufant. If they move him, then add Okudah. But until then... Smh

5 minutes ago, federicofalcon2 said:

Where would you put Delpit? S? or would you want him somewhere else?  If that's the case, does that mean you've already relegated Neal to backup and cutting Allen? 

Every where. Deep safety, Cover 2 safety, man on TEs, man on RBs, LB, nickel. He's a baller. Plain and simple. 

I'm cutting Neal. Sorry. $6MM is tough to swallow for a SS coming off of two season ending injuries and is a box safety only. Get out of running that scheme. They can't even run Cover 2 and 4 right because they don't know it and it's not a part of this scheme. 

18 hours ago, texasfalconfan said:

No more monsters "on paper "... like Quinnen Williams, Beasley, Shane Ray, Clowney, Garrett... Only to stink, or turn out mediocre at best. 

If we get a top 2 or 3 pick and can get Tua? Get him!  We need a legit game changer, and he's it.