11 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

It’s amazing how people sit back and truly think they know more than you because they played at a higher level than you did lol. And I was told this by a “good football mind” poster. Told y’all that bs term is thrown around too loosely lol. 

there is no reason for anyone to have believed that dude was going to return to form easily after missing that much time. Last year some of us pointed out the OL was the issue and we were told not to blame the OL, it was on Coleman. Now those same people are blaming the OL for Freeman’s mishaps. I love it man. I love it. Now watch one of the main people will come in with a smart *** comment instead of admitting they were wrong. :lol:

Football is football!

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who ever paid Freeman and let Coleman walk should get a pink slip.

Kept the wrong head coach too... 

I'm glad for coleman.... perfect match with shanny  but do yall remember coleman last year on this team. We just need to start over at the RB positoo with both gone  

7 hours ago, Gold4425 said:

Most of this is not DF fault. Below average OL, DK's offense, lack of a big BACK to help out. DQ's stubbornness. Cutting TBJ. The team getting behind etc

1 hour ago, Stryka said:

Freeman is catching wayyy too much Flack.  He’s a good back. Top 5 before he got hurt. Still a top 10 back imo. I don’t care where you were drafted or what block you missed.....he still ran for over 3k yards and scored 35 TDs in a 3 year span.  He still has that nose for the end zone as evident on his 3 TDs receiving. He’s underrated as a pass catcher. He still can make guys miss in tight spaces and he still burst through holes(when they rarely appear). Our struggles aren’t his fault. He is still a good back. Maybe you guys haven’t seen how terrible our OL is overall. Our 2 best players on it are playing subpar ball right now. The others are barely serviceable starters. That combined with a defense who can’t stop a runny nose with a roll of tissue creates the perception of ineffectiveness at the position. 

Cant use every excuse , every week it's that he is facing a subpar run defense and it's the same excuse over and over when he doesn't do sh*t. He fumbled on a game changing drive. He was not hitting the hole. Its always the ol's fault , it's always the coaches fault , the injuries excuse. 

Edited by caponine
13 minutes ago, caponine said:

Cant use every excuse , every week it's that he is facing a subpar run defense and it's the same excuse over and over when he doesn't do sh*t. He fumbled on a game changing drive. He was not hitting the hole. Its always the ol's fault , it's always the coaches fault , the injuries excuse. 

Bro as a reasonable poster I agree with you often. No way can you say Freeman isn’t producing. When they get him the ball in space he still makes plays. Period. 

How often is he getting slammed behind the LOS because of penetration? I swear he being tackled by DL more often than back in the league. Our front sucks. Period. Same last year we could barely run the ball and even in 2018 we struggled against any decent defense. Not to mention the score is dictating to the run game. Che can barely get 12-15 carries because we have to pass all game long. 

Emmitt Smith missed a block and fumbled multiple times. Some people highlight the one bad play and pretend it’s a trend. It’s not. 

1 hour ago, Stryka said:

No way can you say Freeman isn’t producing.

Oh, I can DEFINITELY say it.  Watch me ... get ready for it ... wait ... FREEMAN ISN'T PRODUCING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He got paid and he doesn't care.  All you "pay the man" idiots don't know the importance of fiscal responsibility.

11 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

I’m gonna ask you something I always ask when they mention pass protection for a running back. Name 3 great pass blocking running backs. 

The last time I asked that question the person started spouting running backs from great passing teams. Even named Kamara as one and he’s a huge part of the passing game in New Orleans

James White

Ezekiel Elliott

Frank Gore.

All time? Walter Payton, William Andrews, James Brooks, Warrick Dunn, just to name a few.

BTW, Sanu, Julio, Fitzgerald, Mike Evans, Calvin Johnson, Antonio Brown, Dez Bryant, Jerry Rice, Herman Moore, and Hines Ward, and many other top-flight receivers were excellent downfield blockers.

3 hours ago, Stryka said:

Bro as a reasonable poster I agree with you often. No way can you say Freeman isn’t producing. When they get him the ball in space he still makes plays. Period. 

How often is he getting slammed behind the LOS because of penetration? I swear he being tackled by DL more often than back in the league. Our front sucks. Period. Same last year we could barely run the ball and even in 2018 we struggled against any decent defense. Not to mention the score is dictating to the run game. Che can barely get 12-15 carries because we have to pass all game long. 

Emmitt Smith missed a block and fumbled multiple times. Some people highlight the one bad play and pretend it’s a trend. It’s not. 

thats the point, he has to get in space now. He’s not making the plays that he used to make. Since the first game of the season, he is still not hitting the holes when they are there like he used too. Its 8 games into the season now and he still does not look comfortable.

There’s no way you can fumble that ball, it was a nice drive going. Freeman was getting yards then that happens 

Edited by caponine
12 hours ago, Stryka said:

Freeman is catching wayyy too much Flack.  He’s a good back. Top 5 before he got hurt. Still a top 10 back imo. I don’t care where you were drafted or what block you missed.....he still ran for over 3k yards and scored 35 TDs in a 3 year span.  

What in the world?

1. Saquon 2. CMC 3. AK 4. Elliot 5. Cook 6. Gurley 7.MGIII  8. Fournette 9. Chubb 10. Jacobs. That's some names you would have over him now. He repeatedly whiffs on key pass blocks. 

8 hours ago, caponine said:

thats the point, he has to get in space now. He’s not making the plays that he used to make. Since the first game of the season, he is still not hitting the holes when they are there like he used too. Its 8 games into the season now and he still does not look comfortable.

There’s no way you can fumble that ball, it was a nice drive going. Freeman was getting yards then that happens 

I've seen Freeman have space SEVERAL times this year. What happens is he jukes 30 times every 2 steps and he gets tackled for a loss cause he's so **** slow that space closes up quicker than DF can make positive yards out of it.

He spazes out with his jukes in space and defenders easily catch him cause they are faster then him.

Holes have opened up for Free its just he doesn’t always have the speed or strength to hit the the hole hard enough for a substantial gain. Defenders tackle him pretty easily and he can’t really fall forward for a few extra yards like some other larger backs in the league. He’s very easy to shut down.

He’d be better used at this point in his career as a change of pace back after defenses have been worn down by a bruiser. He’s still decent in the passing game and could be used on the occasional third down. I really don’t have an idea as to why Quinn wouldn’t rather keep him fresh.

To me your running back is responsible for the extra guy. If the extra guy is a linebacker or db and he doesn't win then yea trade him. Also if the linebacker is on the plus side of the los, personally I'm more upset with the o line or play call than the running back. If consistently the extra guy is a D lineman that means we're losing up front. Win up front first, can't blame the rb if we don't do what we need to do up front first.

7 hours ago, Embrace the suck said:

What in the world?

1. Saquon 2. CMC 3. AK 4. Elliot 5. Cook 6. Gurley 7.MGIII  8. Fournette 9. Chubb 10. Jacobs. That's some names you would have over him now. He repeatedly whiffs on key pass blocks. 

Not sure if Chubb or Jacobs is past him. Maybe they will but not yet imo. Fournette is injury prone and MGIII hasn’t been much of a force this year. He doesn’t repeatedly whiff. That’s your perception through biased filters. He is definitely top 10 still and his ability is recognized all over the league. He’s also a 4th rounder. Every other guy up there is a 1st rounder outside of AK41

6 minutes ago, Stryka said:

Not sure if Chubb or Jacobs is past him. Maybe they will but not yet imo. Fournette is injury prone and MGIII hasn’t been much of a force this year. He doesn’t repeatedly whiff. That’s your perception through biased filters. He is definitely top 10 still and his ability is recognized all over the league. He’s also a 4th rounder. Every other guy up there is a 1st rounder outside of AK41

What stats are you looking at? this year they are better. MG3 also has much better career stats. 

I am a die hard falcon fan. But i was waiting on the Phuck up to happen. I knew it was a matter of time. I didnt know who was gonna do it. But i knew at some point the life long Phuck up curse was gonna kick in. Not being a hater. Not being negative, just being honest. When freeman fumbled i wasnt even surprised. I was like yep i knew it was coming. 

Edited by ATLPhil