Cole World

When will the Falcons win their next game this year

50 posts in this topic

Winston will carve up our defense without a pass rush. He'll put up HoF numbers. I think our only shot at a win is against Jax and even then I think Fournette will run wild on our defense.

I want to win one vs NO...can lose the rest. Won’t happen though.

i think they can win one vs TB. Any offense can score on the Falcons, so when there is a hard defense that can shutdown the offense, makes for a long day.

We are gonna give the 9ers thier first loss , J'king

I can see it now. Will will go on a hot streak and will 3 or 4 games to close out the season and pick #10 instead of top 3. We need momentum for next season(being sarcastic)

They will play the Saints hard.  Always do.  It will become their Superbowl/<insert meaningful game here>.  

But they will go 2-14 nonetheless, with an accidental win over the Bucs or the Jags, assuming they keep Quinn.  

If they toss Quinn, they may get another "team spirit" win.

Blank’s quote is interesting. Similar to what he said, but if we would’ve only played the first half of a certain game, then...well you know. 

I say we have a better chance to go 1-15 than to win 2 more games.  I believe our best chances at wins are the 2 vs the Bugs and JAX but our defense will make Winston look like a HOFer and JAX defense will kill whoever our QB is

We will spit with Tampa and maybe beat the Saints at home. Just enough wins to knock us out of positon in the draft so we cant get Chase Young. That's how Atlanta rolls. 

jmb27 likes this

We're not. This team and coaching are so inept, I'm actually going against them winning anything else at this point.

I know that's bad, but whatevs.

13 hours ago, FTF said:

They will play the Saints hard.  Always do.  It will become their Superbowl/<insert meaningful game here>.  

But they will go 2-14 nonetheless, with an accidental win over the Bucs or the Jags, assuming they keep Quinn.  

If they toss Quinn, they may get another "team spirit" win.

I highly doubt the Falcons will play the Saints hard at all, and I see this game as being a massive blowout for the Saints. The Falcons don't have a winning mindset to challenge anyone at this point.

17 hours ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Beat the saints twice and I don’t care about the rest tbh. Wouldn’t mind beating Shanny or the division rivals either, of course. 

This x2. 

3-13 or 4-12 is what I see...

We beat the Bucs, Panties, and the Jags or Bucs twice. We will fight the Saints and the 9ers, but we will lose at the end. The Offense will keep it close, but the defense will be exposed.