• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kudos to Matt Schaub playing well in this offense despite lack of a running game.  He really spread the ball around well today.  If we didn't miss field goals, Schaub could have led us to ou

Yea more like Kudos to Julio, Ridley, and Gage for absolutely bailing out Schaub on several AWFUL throws today. Receivers balled out and played hard today 

"If we didn't miss field goals, Schaub could have led us to our 2nd win of the season against a good football team." Don't forget the Freeman fumble. That cost the team another 7 points

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

I hear ya. That sounds better than singing baby shark and Johnny Johnny over and over. I didn’t realize there were so many versions of baby shark

Baby shark or the Falcons...that's a toss up tbh, baby shark drives me ******* bonkers. I'm sure the kid makes it worth it though

I hope when Ryan retires, we get stuck in one of those 10-15 year QB carousels, so these whiny ***** will see why Matt is worth his money. Qbs aren't easy to replace, like most think. 

If they wanted to save money, should've traded Julio last off-season. He's a good player , but the offense would run fine without him. It always does. We could have got a nice haul for him.

22 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Schaub had a awesome game today.. Kept his cool and lead the team.. Glad to see no happy feet at QB today. If we can get Ryan some anxiety meds i believe hed perform alot better 

I totally agree with Ryan getting some meds.  He scares me with that deer in the headlights look that he gets.  I love him but he needs to chill out.

31 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Yea more like Kudos to Julio, Ridley, and Gage for absolutely bailing out Schaub on several AWFUL throws today. Receivers balled out and played hard today 

I agree with you 100%. The Seahawks also dropped a wide open INT that might have been returned for a TD as well. 

34 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Schaub had a awesome game today.. Kept his cool and lead the team.. Glad to see no happy feet at QB today. If we can get Ryan some anxiety meds i believe hed perform alot better 

29 minutes ago, ⚡⚡Slumerican⚡⚡ said:

Matt Ryan really blew this game, but what else is new?

507.png

8 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Yep. This Seahawks defense is not good. Seems like the play calling, OL play and just about everything was better today. It’ll go right back to crap in 2 weeks though I’m afraid 

And the D in second half, they just couldn’t make couple of those in Colts, Texans and Cardinals game. 

1 hour ago, The Don™ said:

Yeah I take back every negative internal thought I had about him that I didn't post on here. 

I'll eat my internal crow regardless.

Side note, can anyone tell Koetter that his offense this year is allowed to score in the first half? 

You dont get it...

DIRK KOETTER is trying to get D.Q fired.

Everyone in the league knows how brilliant D.K is in play calling.