IF NELSON AGELOR CATCHES THAT BALL, WE ARE 0-8

usmcdirtybird

4 minutes ago, UniteandConquer said:

who cares? You like losing? I sure dont 

No do not, I was just reflecting.  Look thru some of my posts.  When I am done with a player or coach.  you can see my difference.  I cannot stand losing but I am a Georgian and I love my Falcons, Braves, Hawks United, Dream and UGA bulldogs.  I wear my colors with pride.  The day after the Braves lost game five.  Wore my colors with pride while living in NY.  I am not calling you out but just giving you some insight one me.  All good tho.  

1 minute ago, Halcon-1 said:

If we didn't have a status quo coaching staff, Matt Bryant wouldn't be here.

The kicking situation just hasn’t been good this year. GT wasn’t good, Bryant needed to say retired and I have no clue what other options are out there. 

they had the right idea to move on from MB but that didn’t work out and bringing him back hasn’t either. 

23 minutes ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

If Matt Bryant wasn’t 100 years old, we might have won 2 more. 

If the fans didnt protest on social media asking for Bryant to come because Tavecchio was missing in the preseason, where he chould be getting all of his misses out, we might had beat the Cards and Hawks 

15 minutes ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

The kicking situation just hasn’t been good this year. GT wasn’t good, Bryant needed to say retired and I have no clue what other options are out there. 

they had the right idea to move on from MB but that didn’t work out and bringing him back hasn’t either. 

Who knows what Tavecchio would be like in the actually season. We didnt give him a chance.

28 minutes ago, ATLskinjob said:

This narrative is infuriatingly stupid, because you could make that argument about any number of single plays in multiple games that would have led to a win for us. We could probably have 3 more wins by this moronic logic. 

To start, no sarcasm here.   I was just having a moment.  I should have stated more.  You guys are not mind readers.  I had the moment of we could have been 0-8 but we got a win.  It is just we went from the Super bowl to this in two season.  As a Georgia sports fan, I feel cursed.  Every time I get up to think this is our chance then smack get punched in the "You got the 1995 Atlanta Braves Championship still" reality.  Did not mean to come off like that.  

1 hour ago, Precyse said:

If the fans didnt protest on social media asking for Bryant to come because Tavecchio was missing in the preseason, where he chould be getting all of his misses out, we might had beat the Cards and Hawks 

We would be 0-8 because italian ice would have missed more FG's and the Eagles would have kicked  Fg to win it