No Pride Left

dyrtebirdz

18 minutes ago, dyrtebirdz said:

Just wanna say , I love my falcons and this is extremely  had to watch . With that being said this team has truly layed down and quit on Quinn.  Hoping for a much brighten 2020 . Go Falcons  !!!

I haven't seen any quit at all.  Guys still fighting and clawing for every yard.

8 minutes ago, blutarski said:

I haven't seen any quit at all.  Guys still fighting and clawing for every yard.

I’ve never seen this team quit for one single play on DQ. Effort is there....execution and lack of talent is awful. Not all Qs fault.... not saying keep him either 

Edited by Atl Falcon

Just now, Atl Falcon said:

I’ve never seen this team quit for one single play on DQ. Effort is there....execution and lack of talent is awful. Not all Qs fault 

Agree.  This false narrative that we're not giving effort doesn't show up on tape, or the idea that the team has been lost by Q.  Things just aren't going our way, and it's partly personnel, execution and old fashioned bad luck. 

We’re just not good enough in any phase of game period.  I’m just tired of being satisfied w “good effort”.  That’s gotta change.  Good effort sb a given at this level.   We should expect at least avg to above nfl talent and a culture of superior effort every single time we lace them up. Ask the Pats.   Period!