• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The fans were with them...this is why you shouldn’t love players. Just like them. Our fans loved Bryant and thought he was the only kicker this team could have 

I loved the man, still do, but letting him go last year was the right thing to do. You couldn't beat it in the brains of the uneducated fans that it was time for him to retire or at least for us to mo

He was constantly kicking while unsigned. They didn’t phuck up his rhythm. He just simply isn’t the same guy he used to be. 

5 hours ago, jonnyblooz said:

I loved the man, still do, but letting him go last year was the right thing to do. You couldn't beat it in the brains of the uneducated fans that it was time for him to retire or at least for us to move on. 

Know when it's over man. 

It isn't over until your replacement is an upgrade.  But I do think it was cruel the way he was handled.

5 hours ago, ATLPhil said:

They phucked up Matt Bryants rhythm when they cut him. Every since they brought him back seems like he was never the same football player again.

I think you're right!  From everything I saw from him in the media, he was really "BUTT HURT" when we released him!  He looked like there had been a death in his family, and truly thought it was uncalled for.  And I admit, I was against it, too, at the time, and was happy to see him coming back ---- until today.  Sadly, I think Bryant is done, and it's time for us to move on and start trying to find another Kicker (UGA's Blankenship comes to mind!).  Like you said, he's just not the same football player that we cut ---

On 10/27/2019 at 6:52 PM, Oldmanfan said:

It isn't over until your replacement is an upgrade.  But I do think it was cruel the way he was handled.

He's going to end up retiring during the bye in disgrace.  I don't see him as a disgrace mind you,  but he'll retire from football mid-season and feel he let everyone down.  

This is going to be much worse than him being released last off-season. 

Thanks for everything you did for us Money Matt, I hope someday to shake your hand and thank you in person.