wartownfalcon

Matt Bryant

90 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, UK13 said:

Yeah he's the problem .... this season has been over for a while let the guy finish his out , he definitely deserves it , ove the years he was a solid as they come . Btw as im typing this its 24 to 0 so bryants 2 fieldgoals wouldn't make a difference 

No one deserves anything in a what have you done for me lately sport.

4 minutes ago, UK13 said:

Yeah he's the problem .... this season has been over for a while let the guy finish his out , he definitely deserves it , ove the years he was a solid as they come . Btw as im typing this its 24 to 0 so bryants 2 fieldgoals wouldn't make a difference 

Not true.  We'r gave up really good field position twice,  so there's no way of knowing if it would make a difference or not. 

I asked why she didn’t just say this before hand and she dm’d me. She’s legit sad about this and said the team did not pay him more to come back. 

30 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I need her to have that same energy she had during pre season where she was taking subliminal shots while he was kicking at those campuses and after he was cut. If she already knew he was done then why have twitter fingers

Ive missed alot of whats going on here.. But did she say he was done? Honestly just trying to figure everything out 

1 minute ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Ive missed alot of whats going on here.. But did she say he was done? Honestly just trying to figure everything out 

Not outright but you can read between the lines in that tweet. 

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Not outright but you can read between the lines in that tweet. 

I have a feeling we'll see alot of new faces next season.. Dont believe we could do any worse, just may have to stomach a year of team building.. Heres to 2021

ya_boi_j likes this

Just now, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

I have a feeling we'll see alot of new faces next season.. Dont believe we could do any worse, just may have to stomach a year of team building.. Heres to 2021

I’m still surprised she decided to dm me lol. I replied to her asking if she truly felt this way although she was angry after he was cut and she hasn’t replied. Don’t expect her to 

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

28 minutes ago, falcon1fan said:

Not true.  We'r gave up really good field position twice,  so there's no way of knowing if it would make a difference or not. 

Your kidding right ... 90% of any nfl team can start on there own 1 yard line amd we're not stopping them from scoring... honestly our opponent on any week can leave there punter at the house cause they wont need him

32 minutes ago, Malachore said:

No one deserves anything in a what have you done for me lately sport.

Haha ... ok .. so go pick up a kicker then ... since this season is still salvageable  .... "what have you done for me lately" .. bwhahahaha 

6 minutes ago, UK13 said:

Your kidding right ... 90% of any nfl team can start on there own 1 yard line amd we're not stopping them from scoring... honestly our opponent on any week can leave there punter at the house cause they wont need him

Maybe, but statistically field position is field position.  You can't definitively say these scores would be the same

Edited by falcon1fan

19 minutes ago, UK13 said:

Haha ... ok .. so go pick up a kicker then ... since this season is still salvageable  .... "what have you done for me lately" .. bwhahahaha 

I never said that this season with salvageable.

What's laughable is you think a kicker who hasn't done anything for us since about week 8 of last year deserves anything.

8 minutes ago, Malachore said:

I never said that this season with salvageable.

What's laughable is you think a kicker who hasn't done anything for us since about week 8 of last year deserves anything.

Ok go get another kicker .... my point was its not gonna make a difference right now ....the whole team is terrible 

Malachore likes this

31 minutes ago, falcon1fan said:

Maybe, but statistically field position is field position.  You can't definitively say these scores would be the same

Maybe not ... but we cant stop anybody ... i just see no light at the end of the tunnel right now ....im not sure we could win the SEC right now