wartownfalcon

Matt Bryant

90 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

I really feel bad for the man. The end of his career couldn’t have turned out any worse. The organization thought with their hearts on bringing him back.

I don’t feel bad for Bryant. He signed a contract. He’s not doing his job

ya_boi_j and mikeg272 like this

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Slow ya roll there young buck. 

I hate the Aints with all my heart. But im not a hater either. They are fantastic this season right now. If it quacks like a duck. You know the rest.

Yeah, looks like TD called that one right the first go around. I think Even Italian ice would have a better kicking % this season.

6 minutes ago, ATLPhil said:

Im not saying they would have over turned it. Im saying at least TRY. Pretend you have some balls even if u are a Phuck Pucy as coach.

Lol

ive gotten pretty mad at D Q this yr for not challenging plays and not getting on the officials *** but not that one...it wasn’t close by the rule

So there arent any back field goal kickers. My god man. Let Matt Bryant fake a injury and let the water boy try and kick. My God. This is simply embarassing. I respect Matt Bryant for what he has done in the past. But If its gone its gone man.

He’s just done.  We need to do rt thing and honor him as a great falcon but he’s done.   He will always be a great falcon/hopefully ambassador for the org.  He’s the least of our problems but it also demonstrates how this group struggles w player evaluation.....someone had to have an idea re Tvvechio before we put ourselves in that position but again, it’s least of their problem.   

rounz likes this

Youre right. Im just a broken record saying the same thing every week. De ja vu all over again. That little speech Julio Jones had in the locker room wasnt worth a mosquito fart.

11 minutes ago, falcon1fan said:

PLEASE

Yeah he's the problem .... this season has been over for a while let the guy finish his out , he definitely deserves it , ove the years he was a solid as they come . Btw as im typing this its 24 to 0 so bryants 2 fieldgoals wouldn't make a difference