Falcons Fan MVP

The Consolidated Dan Quinn Thread

444 posts in this topic

I take it back, it depends on the circumstances. If Ryan doesn’t play and the team is blown to shreds, I think he’s safe. If Ryan plays and the team is blown to shreds I think that’s the last straw. A close game or win is the only thing that saves him IMO. 

Falcons Fan MVP likes this

8 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I take it back, it depends on the circumstances. If Ryan doesn’t play and the team is blown to shreds, I think he’s safe. If Ryan plays and the team is blown to shreds I think that’s the last straw. A close game or win is the only thing that saves him IMO. 

I am very curious to see how well the Falcons would play after the bye if Dan Quinn was fired. It would be funny if the defense just started balling after DQ is let go. 

ya_boi_j likes this

'I don't think this will be his last game. I doubt Blank sees much, if any, benefit in firing Quinn at mid-season break. This team isn't going to the play-offs with or without Quinn in charge. Unless Blank can hear the desperate, silent screams of all those empty seats @ MBS begging for Quinn's head. lol

If he does stay until the end of the season, I don't think it's out of the question Quinn gets another year if the team shows a pulse at the end and wins its last three or four games. For me that's a worst-case scenario of course. :(

Sigh, the beating we are about to take? Physically, from such a run oriented team and Russell running around hitting receivers for large chunk gains?

Lets not talk about  if Ryan plays and has injury set back. He should not play Sunday. Schaub start and blowout? Ughhh I don't see how this can continue without major fallout from media.

I got one, could we beat the Dolphins, Jets, or Redskins?

50 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

This

ya_boi_j likes this

What a way to go out vs the team you left, that'd suck on a whole other level. So sounds just about fitting for it to happen to us 

4 hours ago, OrthoPTSD said:

Sigh, the beating we are about to take? Physically, from such a run oriented team and Russell running around hitting receivers for large chunk gains?

Lets not talk about  if Ryan plays and has injury set back. He should not play Sunday. Schaub start and blowout? Ughhh I don't see how this can continue without major fallout from media.

I got one, could we beat the Dolphins, Jets, or Redskins?

We lost to the Dolphins, Jets, and Redskins in preseason.....God we suck....

I hope we play as poorly as we have been as it makes the decision easier.

I hope the offense splutters and we see 3 and out punts and no running game and we can see the back of all these masqueraders parading round as offensive coaches.

AB sits up in the box and has DQ and whoever else on speed dial I see you in the office tomorrow.

NFL.com latest reports Dan Quinn and everyone in sundry has been released from their contracts.

Not a minute to soon.

Osiruz likes this

4 hours ago, athell said:

No.

Thought all along he would be fired after the final game.

This. But if not, this would be the game he gets fired after.

Still, doubt it happens. AB doesn't seem like that kinda guy.

athell likes this