Hooper not getting traded

Tribal Chief

1 minute ago, NaGaBoy said:

Why?  Why?  Can someone explain why I am not getting traded?  My brother Muhammed got traded.  They tried to trade Vic [still laughing about that one].  Why are they not trying to trade me?  Who did I piss off in the Falcons organization. 

I am going to lawyer up.  This is not right.  I want answers.

Austin

Shouldn’t you already have a lawyer?

3 hours ago, MAD597 said:

Good, trading Hooper would be like when the Braves traded Craig Kimbrel. A young rebuilt team needs a closer like the Braves shown they really need and a young rebuilt Football team needs a good TE.

Really bad analogy.  Best thing the Braves did was not signing Craig Kimbrel this offseason.   The reason Braves in playoffs the last two years is due to those sell-offs.

Let hooper go he is good but we don't need to overpay. We keep making this mistake, even if their good an injury will handicap us cap wise. Stocker looked better today and players can be replaced with round 4 rookies. The cap needs to be distributed to multiple Defenders on modest deals and no more overpaying as we have the pieces that need to be overpaid already.