*** Official Seahawks Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

12 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Can't say i agree with that bud after watching it in slow motion i seen the ball moving before his backside was on the ground.  To me he didn't have clear control of the football anymore so for me it was a legit fumble. 

If watching it in slow-mo is really the only way you can know for sure, then it probably shouldn't have been called on the field as zebras don't have slow-mo vision. If they do, they only seem to use it to make calls against the Falcons.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

where has this quick passing game been all year?

Yeah, zipped it straight into the ground on 3rd and long

Sheff if a keeper.  He's out there taking his lumps but he ain't backing down.  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, BamaBirdLady said:

I grew up here in ATL, raised a Bulldog.  My Dad played there, meet my mom there, my whole family went to GA. I was the youngest of 5, so had to go somewhere different and went to Bama when we sucked!

I have had my heart broken by the Falcons and the Braves from Fulton county stadium to Turner Field and The Dome to MBS.

Every team has calls that don't go their way , not just GA, the Falcons,  or the Braves. 

It is part of being a sports fan.

I hear you.  I know you see me post in the UGA threads.  I do not think I am a whiner but man, I feel like "What did the city of Atlanta do to get that many unlucky bounces."  I am a fan of my teams till I die but do I have to pull a ghost rider and sell my soul for a championship.  

Calls are calls.  Some are bad and some are good.  

Just now, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

I can't make you understand reality if you chose to live in a fantasy.. Again, a small handful of people actually believe Ryan is as great as yall do.. The rest of the world sees the truth 

Speaking for “the world” which is full of ignorance and fake people just like you? and standing behind it?

Imagine the delusion.

The world of fair and unbiased hatred instead. Right?

:rolleyes:

1 minute ago, usmcdirtybird said:

I hear you.  I know you see me post in the UGA threads.  I do not think I am a whiner but man, I feel like "What did the city of Atlanta do to get that many unlucky bounces."  I am a fan of my teams till I die but do I have to pull a ghost rider and sell my soul for a championship.  

Calls are calls.  Some are bad and some are good.  

were you in the Marine Corps?

2 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

I know I just think they wanted to ensure a short FG as well given Bryant’s 2 long misses today.

Yep... had to have the FG anyway, and might as well take it while it's within range. If we do recover the kick then we can manage the clock a bit with spikes.

I don't think this call was right or wrong either way. Not really worthy of blasting DQ about.

Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

Speaking for “the world” which is full of ignorance and fake people just like you? and standing behind it?

Imagine the delusion.

The world of fair and unbiased hatred instead. Right?

:rolleyes:

I love this team, thats why id like to see the issues addressed.. But as with Freemans inflated contract.. Ryan wont be benched to save face. Its a huge flaw of team management 

3 minutes ago, The Don™ said:

To think...

Freeman needs to be benched permanently. He hasn't been the same guy since '16 and he clearly runs more hesitant now. Campbell should have benched many games ago. We're probably rolling with Bryant for the time being.

Player CAR YDS TD AVG
Devonta Freeman 13 39 0 3

Co-sign.  It makes no sense to keep running him out there.  It is also puzzling they keep putting their big back on the inactive list.

1 minute ago, The Don™ said:

Can anyone tell Koetter that his offense this year is allowed to score in the first half? 

Tired of getting outscored in the first half. We're talking about a different season if the offense is rolling starting from the first drive. 

Koetter in the Smitty era = can't score in the 2nd Half

Koetter in the Quinn era = can't score in the 1st Half

Image result for can't get right meme gif

Just now, usmcdirtybird said:

yep from 1994-2014

. . . did your 20 and retired. Good stuff man. I asked because I love meeting others who served in the Corps. I served from 2004 - 2008. I didn't plan on doing 20. Truth be told, I didn't even have plans to join the military while in school, which is why I joined later. I joined due to seeing others my age serving in the two wars overseas. It made me feel some type of way. I almost re-signed, though. Was going to change from the 0300 occupational specialty to satellite communications. I was done serving on the front lines and didn't want to push my fortune. In the end, I decided to discharge. Ended up as a technician at AT&T.