*** Official Seahawks Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

Monoxide

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

I cannot answer that really. Just bad luck for the other opposing teams we might beat 1 or 2 times for wins. I mean at this point it would have to be pure luck. 

Maybe a split with Carolina and Tampa and possibly the Jags because we are stupid enough to win the next to last game to “gain momentum” for next year. 

16 minutes ago, Skott Lee said:

Maybe a split with Carolina and Tampa and possibly the Jags because we are stupid enough to win the next to last game to “gain momentum” for next year. 

We not gonna split with Carolina. Carolina is #1 or #2 right now in Sacks in the NFL! Our OL has been a broken levee since week 1 sooooooooooooooo

Just to add a bit of context to what we are about to see:

The Seahawks aren't exactly playing shutout defense right now.  I like they're two corners, but they're a man short back there, which is why they spend so much time in base.  They haven't been able to find someone to lock down that nickel spot and that safety sport is kind ehh.  I suspect that's one of the reasons for the Diggs trade.  They play the run pretty well, but their pass rush has been anemic.  Neither Clowney or Ansah has really shown out yet.  Only duo with more "almost sacks" I've seen this year is ours.  They're getting Jarren Reed back though off suspension, so... uh, yeah.  What today be just the medicine they need to get right.

On offense, everything is about the running game.  Receiving corp is young and still taking shape, but Lockett is flat out magical back there.  And Russell is getting rid of the ball faster than ever so I expect this to be a long day.

This would have been an interesting match-up if we were actually playing solid.

56 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

It ain't gonna be pretty today guys.

Indeed. Gird thine loins, Falcon fans. Captain Quinn and the brave crew of the Titanic are set to sail near a Seattle ice berg. This berg is lime-green in color and has a real sharp protrusion jutting out right at Titanic groin level. I foresee inevitable groin to berg contact, rapid failure of all water-tight compartments and subsequent sinking with all hands, er coaches. :lol:

1 minute ago, FalconinPA said:

I just said the Hail Mary before I came on board.I have a good feeling I will want to skip this one. 

Dang you were so close to The Formula! If instead you'd said 4 Hail Mary's and shut your eyes and thrown a handful of salt over your shoulder facing Flowery Branch while chanting all of Quinn's slogans backwards this would've been a close...loss. :lol:

18 minutes ago, TX Falcon said:

We not gonna split with Carolina. Carolina is #1 or #2 right now in Sacks in the NFL! Our OL has been a broken levee since week 1 sooooooooooooooo

Well, I said maybe. Not likely, but if you’re beating the bushes trying to find a win, those are your only shots.