Monoxide

*** Official Seahawks Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

1,757 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Vick was and always will be a much better QB than Ryan.. Ryan has a better work ethic, but Vick was far superior at Qb

OK now I definitely know this guy is just arguing for argument’s sake.  Vick was the better athlete, but Ryan is 10x the quarterback and leader

3 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

You are 100% full of it if you believe this. Vick has never been and NEVER WILL BE a better QB than Ryan.  Vick was a better athlete theirs no doubt about that.  Vick had a stronger arm that is without a doubt as well.  Vick did not know how to throw a ball with touch or put it where it needed to be on most timing routes.  He also was not smart enough to remember a complex play book and was to lazy most of the time to even attempt to do so or work on his craft.    The fact you get being a good athlete and being a good QB mixed up so badly scares me honestly.

But the whole world sees the truth like he does! :lol:

17 minutes ago, usmcdirtybird said:

I hear you.  I know you see me post in the UGA threads.  I do not think I am a whiner but man, I feel like "What did the city of Atlanta do to get that many unlucky bounces."  I am a fan of my teams till I die but do I have to pull a ghost rider and sell my soul for a championship.  

Calls are calls.  Some are bad and some are good.  

Semper Fi. My Dad was Marine. He went into the Marines after college and served in the Korean War. 

When he passed in 2000, the Marines showed up in their dress blues, carried the casket, and gave him a 21 gun salute.

Thank you for your service!

Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

But the whole world sees the truth like he does! :lol:

You know i think i understand it now his entire world in his mind might be the 10 or so people that agree with him on this on these boards :D  The rest of us are just imaginary and in this fantasy land he was thinking of that were in.  

Schwarzwald likes this

2 minutes ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

OK now I definitely know this guy is just arguing for argument’s sake.  Vick was the better athlete, but Ryan is 10x the quarterback and leader

But you take Vick and Matt's work ethics I dont believe youll find a better qb.. But you cant give Ryan Vicks athleticism. So its completely different potentials

Ignoring all of the nonsensical trolling, let's sum up the situation.

We lost today, and that sucks.

We're 1-7 this year and absolutely certain to miss the playoffs now. And that suuuuuuuuuuucks.

It's not even Halloween, yet the season that we spent eight months anticipating is already over.

Today's an absolutely terrible day to be a Falcons fan.

I'd like to thank the other true Falcons fans here for sharing a bit of the pain with me.

Just now, BamaBirdLady said:

Semper Fi. My Dad was Marine. He went into the Marines after college and served in the Korean War. 

When he passed in 2000, the Marines showed up in their dress blues, carried the casket, and gave him a 21 gun salute.

Thank you for your service!

Thank you for your support.  

My dad was a Marine in Vietnam.  He passed in 2008.  I never got to tell him I became a Marine because of him.  

BamaBirdLady and VTCrunkler like this

Just now, jidady said:

We're 1-7 this year and absolutely certain to miss the playoffs now. And that suuuuuuuuuuucks.

It's not even Halloween, yet the season that we spent eight months anticipating is already over.

I'd like to thank the other true Falcons fans here for sharing a bit of the pain with me.

We got you Fam it sucks but looking on the small bright side.  we do have an exciting offseason to look forward too that could potentially change the Falcons future for ever good or bad.  Plus we should have a very high pick with some extremely good talent in the top of this draft.  Chase Young honestly has the talent to change a defense under the right DC and scheme.  He is that talented on the field when you watch him play.  

5 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

But you take Vick and Matt's work ethics I dont believe youll find a better qb.. But you cant give Ryan Vicks athleticism. So its completely different potentials

Vick never reached his potential yet is somehow a better QB than a future HoF pocket QB.

You talk potential and say everyone else is delusional?

Look in the MIRROR!

Just given Ryan showing he can do his job at an MVP level; despite challenging circumstances like having a bad OL/D#/new OC every couple years from getting his OC’s promoted???

Troll on hater.

Geneaut likes this

2 minutes ago, SPITFIRE said:

Anyone catch that raheem Morris was listed as the passing game coordinator this game ?

I think Morris is the only person on the staff who will get an interview for the head coaching gig, so it makes sense.

Just now, jidady said:

It is going to be a lonnnnnnnnng offseason..

That is the nice thing about baseball amd basketball.....it seems like once the season ends within 3 months you are atleast getting preseason action.....in the nfl you need to wait 6 months even for the BS HOF game

4 minutes ago, jidady said:

Wouldn’t have it any other way. Hope our draft picks and roster decisions to cut fat on bad contracts will help reset the franchise and reopen a window for SB.

Who knows who will be the GM or on the coaching staff...

1 minute ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Vick never reached his potential yet is somehow a better QB than a future HoF pocket QB.

You talk potential and say everyone else is delusional?

Look in the MIRROR!

Just given Ryan showing he can do his job at an MVP level; despite challenging circumstances like having a bad OL/D#/new OC every couple years from getting his OC’s promoter???

Troll on hater.

He asked my opinion on it, and I honestly believe Vick with discipline and work ethic like Ryan would be an amazing QB

7 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

You know i think i understand it now his entire world in his mind might be the 10 or so people that agree with him on this on these boards :D  The rest of us are just imaginary and in this fantasy land he was thinking of that were in.  

No no no.

Majority is always right tho. Let’s poll the vast majority of casual NFL fans; that don’t even follow the Falcons, OR even the blind fans that are Falcons fans that think Ryan isn’t an elite QB; let alone “the problem or part of the problem” in Atlanta.

Just lol. I can’t provide evidence that my opinions have a valid basis on player evaluation so let me just poll the masses that let media and perception do all that “thinking” for them.

:lol:

4 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

He asked my opinion on it, and I honestly believe Vick with discipline and work ethic like Ryan would be an amazing QB

You said he was already and always will be a better QB than Ryan.

You should look in a mirror man.

falconsd56 likes this

Are ya'll seriously having a conversation about who is a better QB Vick or Ryan.

My gosh, isn't this season painful enough!!

Here's some proof right here that Matt Ryan would have ruined it all. It wouldn't even have been close. I know you Matt Ryan lovers will be scared even entertain it but what can you do?? :shrug:

https://bit.ly/34b9wpl

Edited by ⚡⚡Slumerican⚡⚡

19 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Well, at least he finally changed his avatar to something more appropriate 

Its a fake account, obviously the mods have no intention to do anything about it