Monoxide

*** Official Seahawks Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

1,757 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Fant in at left tackle for the Seahawks. We should actually get some pressure now.

We have gotten sone pressure....but Wilson did Wilson things.

2 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Schaub goes down on the ground and a Seahawk dives at him? That's legal?

Also how come we never blitz Debo? You would think he would be great at it 

Might have missed my post bout DEBO a few minutes ago. The scheme has him dropping into passing lanes instead of rushing the passer

Russell Wilson not running is going to hurt this team. He has to run. If he faked and took that he would have been gone. 

1 minute ago, SirCzah said:

Is the defense coming alive or is Seattle tired from pushing our **** in?  :huh:

Seattle really hasn't looked too good. We probably have more yards than they have. 

PokerSteve likes this

1 minute ago, ICUH8N said:

Just made it home. Looks like DangeRuss has been carving us up. I did see the highlight of Hill’s TD.

He actually hasn’t been that much better than Schaub, the difference is the Seahawks run game, defense, and kicker are all better.

ICUH8N likes this

Why does our special teams punt coverage suck year after year?

Last time we were decent was when Heater was returning punts.

1 minute ago, caponine said:

Russell Wilson not running is going to hurt this team. He has to run. If he faked and took that he would have been gone. 

He tried earlier. Ciara told his @ss to stop running so much.

4 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

the funny thing about the season is if you swap Ryan for Schaub, we have an identical record, maybe one more loss.

but I'm always told how sorry I would be if we didn't have $130M Matty Ice. idk, I think we're pretty sorry already

C’mon man. Ryan’s cap hit is like $16M this year. If he were being paid like the #1 overall pick, we could afford another Vic Beasley for $10M.

That alone is holding this team back! Not coaching, not everyone doing their job...just missing 1 player because we have a middle of the pack cap hit at QB!:argh:

1 minute ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

He was a big missing piece for us in 16 during the Superbowl. Would have helped having him.

Yep. Imagine a fresh AC to rotate in when we needed just one more sack in the 2nd half meltdown...

Geneaut likes this