Monoxide

*** Official Seahawks Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

1,757 posts in this topic

the funny thing about the season is if you swap Ryan for Schaub, we have an identical record, maybe one more loss.

but I'm always told how sorry I would be if we didn't have $130M Matty Ice. idk, I think we're pretty sorry already

3 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

I think it’s Gage slightly out of position on those skinny posts.  The passes are off every time, whether it’s Ryan or Shaub. 

Yeah, he is still a raw WR. He doesn’t make the small adjustments based on play and coverage for the route called so the QB is throwing expecting him to play it differently with his body based on the details the QB sees. Actually trying to help him.

thanat0s and Drew4719 like this

6 minutes ago, usmcdirtybird said:

The Jabari PArker signing was a nice low key signing also.  Will like to see what Crabbe and Parsons offer when they get healthy also.  

If we make the playoffs... the Parker signing will go down as one of the better signines of the offseason.

He will be in the 6 man of the year convo against the whole clippers bench

thanat0s and Drew4719 like this

This is the first time all season ive felt like we're still in a game the second half.. Definitely not perfection, but things seem to be flowing as best they can. I fell like Ryan should be our Qb coach and we should let Knapp go