Monoxide

*** Official Seahawks Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

1,757 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I stopped watching and started my righteous ranting once the score was 24-0.  Unless we come back and win, nothing will impress me.  Especially not a few plays when we are down 4 scores

I just hope the rookies get some valuable experience.

1 minute ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I stopped watching and started my righteous ranting once the score was 24-0.  Unless we come back and win, nothing will impress me.  Especially not a few plays when we are down 4 scores

I just hope the rookies get some valuable experience.

I was going to hate on you to return the favor, but I can't.

2 minutes ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

Someone needs to find a grim reaper costume and stand in the front row, right behind him

ExeQuinn.thumb.jpg.47562fc71d96abe165cf6781faf69a0f.jpg

Last week at the game I watched TD and ABs body language in the suite/ owners box right above my seats. AB looked pissed and I never saw talk between the two. I’m betting TD is toast ... im not saying DQ stays but I think AB is more pissed at TD. It didn’t look good ....talking about the vibe between the two. After 12 yrs of watching the OL try to protect MR and the sackless defense  I think we’ve been troffed lol. Bring back the Smith family < purple

3 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

Very true. I mentioned that to someone after game one. Hunter could be a star.

Yup.... I think huerter and reddish will shine to when he gets 100 % healthy and 100% comfortable.

Reddish needs to be more aggressive... He  looks good when he drives the ball to the pant

thanat0s likes this

2 minutes ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

The entire bar cracked up when they said third sack of season. They STFU pretty quickly when i said 

"Yeah, so does that say more about us or you?"

Bar cracked up again. You'd be surprised how charming I can be. Wait, no you wouldn't.

Great. . ..GREAT comeback my dude!

SirCzah likes this

7 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Feels as though the top players got paid and have simply mailed it in.  Grady, Debo, Matthews, Free, Tru, Mack: all are paid top 5 at their position and I think our team would be just as good with none of them playing.  

Grady?!