Monoxide

*** Official Seahawks Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

1,757 posts in this topic

Just now, atljbo said:

Mannnn it's crazy how much the rookies ha's improved our D...... The length and athleticism of Reddish and Hunter is super noticeable

Very true. I mentioned that to someone after game one. Hunter could be a star.

1 minute ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

Even after the 8 pts, DQ looks sad. I feel he knows he's coaching from his own coffin.

Well yeah, we’re down 24-8 still lol.

1 minute ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Feels as though the top players got paid and have simply mailed it in.  Grady, Debo, Matthews, Free, Tru, Mack: all are paid top 5 at their position and I think are team would be just as good with none of them playing.  

To openly quit is just disgraceful.  You may not think you owe the franchise anything, and you really dont....but you owe the fans who are blue collar people spending their hard earned money 100% effort during the six-month season.

Noholding out, no missing OTA‘s, no going to the mental ward, no doing celebrity crap in lieu of OTA’s… It’s all systemic. The young players see the veterans doing it so it’s how our lockeroom is.  The environment is clearly toxic.  Time to remove the rather large cancer for the good of the Franchise.

C’mon man. Mack and Hooper just made huge blocks on TD run.

Free fell off from injury.

I’m not buying the getting paid factor. Especially for guys like Grady and Julio.

Drew4719 and Bunchy Carter like this

2 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

:slick:Schaub goes on fire. Falcons go undefeated rest of the way with a suddenly inspired Defense. Hill wins offensive POY and Schaub gets MVP, Falcons come back from 28-3 and win SB... 

I can legit see 10-6 at this point. 
Call me crazy.

Schwarzwald likes this

3 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Kinda reminds me in basketball when a guys shot’s not falling but he’s contributing everywhere else: rebounds, assists, defense.

He’s not getting sacks but he’s doing everything else well. Plus run defender, setting the edge, dropping in coverage.

Good football player.

Guys like him deserve to get paid, causing havoc to offenses any way he can. 

2 minutes ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

Even after the 8 pts, DQ looks sad. I feel he knows he's coaching from his own coffin.

Someone needs to find a grim reaper costume and stand in the front row, right behind him

B_Lo_Touchdowns likes this

So people were looking for Debo. DId everyone see how deep he was into the secondary in coverage? We need him in the middle rushing the QB but with his speed they want him coverage