Monoxide

*** Official Seahawks Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

1,757 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

If someone offers two first round picks, In doing it in a heartbeat.  When it comes to QB’s, teams overpay.  You wouldn’t do something like this?

Chargers receive: 1998 first-rounder (No. 2: QB Ryan Leaf) 
Cardinals receive: 1998 first-rounder (No. 3: DE Andre Wadsworth), 1998 second-rounder (No. 33: DB Corey Chavous), 1999 first-rounder (No. 8: WR David Boston), WR Eric Metcalf, LB Patrick Sapp

If someone overpaid that much for a single spot for a QB and you still take Young?

What kind of question is that? That’s just common sense.

First, see how the draft falls.

We don’t know where we are gonna be yet, how any team possibly above us drafts, or what team wants to move up from where for a QB.

Remember how at 14 this year no one wanted our pick because Haskins was gonna keep falling past us?

No one will believe we are serious about drafting a QB on 2020. The only team that would trade with us for a QB....is a team trying to jump someone for said QB.

3 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

The only explanation I can give for Quinn not being fired yet is that Blank has his interest almost totally in the United right now - somewhat of a denial?

If he’s running United correctly he’s got his hands completely away from them. Funny how he meddles with the Falcons but not United. So he has time to address the Falcon situation 

Just now, caponine said:

Get Freeman tf outta here 

co-sign.  He looks like he is just here to do as little as possible and collect a check.

1 minute ago, rounz said:

You're not kidding--and I don't even like the man--never have

I can't even imagine failing this bad

...  and for the world to see

He needs to just own it.

And fire himself.

rounz and Pacific_Falcon like this

2 minutes ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

Yeah hindsight or whatever, but that was the guy i wanted out of the candidate pool.

He was the right hire all along :(.